ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

One Two just a few :)

Trophy Turbo :)
uploadfromtaptalk1410555388414.jpg

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Re shoot tomorrow ?

Well its sat on my drive now gleaming inside and out so it would be a shame not to really. Ive been doing it each night this week after work. Even the exhaust is gleaming and polished underneath as far as i could get my arm under the car lol.

We've come a long way, with help from a lot of people on here and the web. We like to keep out overheads down to enable us to offer a realistic price to the customer.

We thought it was only fair to support clio sport . net on this venture too!

I only ever sub contracted at dtm. I have not been there for over three months now, I decided me doing 80 miles a day to help another business out was just not helping me develop my own company nor did it do my family life much good with two children. So we decided to go our own way :) I only did 2 or three days a week for them anybways as alway been busy my self at clioturbo.co.uk, we are still very good friends with trevor he's a top bloke. But this was the right thing to do for me and my family and staff.

Last edited:
  Clio 172 182 197 200
We'll done Andy glad you ve took my advice to go it alone you ll do well m8.
see you when back m8 30 degrees here in Gran Canaria :cool:

Focus st3 & t5.1 day
That unit looks awesome!! living my dream right there :eek:

nice one! not jealous at all haha

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
andy, did your clutch company ever get back to you on that uprated clutch for my 1.9dti lump?

p.s those walls wont stay white for long ;)

182 Cup
I bought A Car off DTM Cars, (AY55KZB) Black 182- It Was On 28K When I Picked It Up Over 3 Months Ago. Its On 32k ATM, Looking at a Turbo Kit For Mine, I Saw The Liquid Yellow Turbo In The Flesh And Love The Work (Into All The Stealth Piping). Loving The New Workshop Hope All Goes Well For You. Hopefully Will Be Doing Some Business With Yourselves In The Future