ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

One question iPhone/iPT thread.

182 Cup
Re: iPhone Q&A DONT START ONE QUESTION IPHONE THREADS. **POST HERE**

Dont really mind about taking calls, just want the music at decent quality!

BMW E46 330i Touring

My Cydia has started crashing whenever I try and search... any quick fix or do I need to re-JB?

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b

My Cydia has started crashing whenever I try and search... any quick fix or do I need to re-JB?

Cydia has been down for last couple of days on and off. Just have to wait until they fix the software glitch their end i'm afraid

BMW E46 330i Touring

Ah right, as long as its not just me.

It seems that it's the loading screen that crashes things. If I switch to the search tab before the 'loading' screen times out, it's fine.

SQ5

Just trying to JB mine now (3GS) and cydia keeps crashing too, got Ultrasn0w added once but then wouldn't install for some reason

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b

You can't talk about that on here racingblue ad it's illegal. Pm me though and I will let you know

BMW F31

^ but probably not, judging by how little the nokia versions of that get used by people!

?

This looks impressive...

[youtube]IXt21v8Hjhw[/youtube]

?

Anyone got a bluetooth headset for the iphone? Was going to go for the official apple one but managed to get this through work extremily cheap. Can say after seeing both the bluetrek metal headset is so much thinner/lighter and looks the business!!!

Bluetrek%20Metal%20Two-thumb.jpg

Few reviews
http://oakiepokie.blogspot.com/2008/11/bluetrek-metal-bluetooth-headset.html
http://www.treocentral.com/content/PrintStories/2115-1.htm

1.8 Civic EX

someone want to pm me a link to download redsn0w (if thats the one i need) to jailbreak my 3g, also the 3.0 firmware that file that i'll need....not a torrent website job though please..

also someone want to explain quite what Cydia is and what it does as i don't qiote understand it all yet...

Tesla MP3 2021

someone want to pm me a link to download redsn0w (if thats the one i need) to jailbreak my 3g, also the 3.0 firmware that file that i'll need....not a torrent website job though please..

also someone want to explain quite what Cydia is and what it does as i don't qiote understand it all yet...

Sent mate

1.8 Civic EX

cheers!

to make sure the ones i need are:

Redsn0w 3.0 for windows

and

iPhone 3G (3.0/7A341)

?

Arctic FF 182

Can someone help me please, I have been trying to jailbreak my 3gs, I have downloaded redsn0w, but whenever I try to download the 3.0 firmware it downloads as a zip file and when unzipped it doesnt contain the file that is needed, can someone help me please as its driving me mad :mad: I'm on a mac if that makes any difference :S thanks in advance :D

1.8 Civic EX

just reading up on that....

"is your iPhone1,2_3.0_7A341_Restore.ipsw end up as a iPhone1,2_3.0_7A341_Restore.ZIP File? if so all you have to do is rename it to .ipsw and redsnow will be able to find it..do not extract that zip file..it won't work"

Arctic FF 182

just reading up on that....

"is your iPhone1,2_3.0_7A341_Restore.ipsw end up as a iPhone1,2_3.0_7A341_Restore.ZIP File? if so all you have to do is rename it to .ipsw and redsnow will be able to find it..do not extract that zip file..it won't work"

thats the one, thanks, will give it a go now :D

1.8 Civic EX

just restored my phone to my back up i just made...

i dont seem to be able to extract redsn0w for some reason, i guess theres no reason why i can't run it from "exploring" the .zip file it's in?

i'm also assuming i don't need itunes open when jailbreaking?!?

1.8 Civic EX

just jailbroke but running into issues cos i installed both cydia and icy...

so now i need to restore and re jailbreak but which should i install, cydia or icy?

1.8 Civic EX

oke doke...

once i've done it is it pretty obvious where all the new phone themes/icons/tones etc are?

I'm getting "could not activate cellular data network" tonight when i try to check my mail, anyone else suffering or is this a handset issue ?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Theres a thread in the main area about o2 being knocked out.

Citroen DS3 DSport

I have Cydia and Icy installed without any problems.

Gem

Racing Blue 182

Before I resort to calling o2, I wonder if anyone can help?

Can't connect to the net on my PAYG (unbroken) iPhone. No Safari, net based apps, email, nothing.

It says: "Unable to activate cellular data network"....have checked and the settings are the same.

Have tried turning off and on again....

1.8 Civic EX

I have Cydia and Icy installed without any problems.

installed them both fine but when i first used cydia and it started to download updates it came up with error...

went to the cydia home screen and it had a big red message on there saying it's not working properly due to having installed both cydia and icy. Also said it's a known error and they are working on getting it fixed, untill then re jailbreak and only use one of them....

Before I resort to calling o2, I wonder if anyone can help?

Can't connect to the net on my PAYG (unbroken) iPhone. No Safari, net based apps, email, nothing.

It says: "Unable to connect to cellular data network"....have checked and the settings are the same.

Have tried turning off and on again....

look at the posts above yours ;)

BMW E46 330i Touring

There's been serious o2 problems today, I spent about three hours in work earlier resetting all my network settings over and over again!

I figured I'd managed to break it by jailbreaking again last night!

Gem

Racing Blue 182

Thread in the main area is about Pay Monthly ;)

Seems its the same problem anyway.

Gem

Racing Blue 182

Ben, *sigh* I know mate....my point was the article strictly stated only Pay Monthly were affected.

Clearly I have found this to be bull. :D

And same Turkish :(

1.8 Civic EX

jailbroken and all working fine...

how the hell do i actually change anything? I've downloaded a theme from cydia but can't activate it? how can i create my own etc?...

ignore that...i need winterboard

Last edited: