ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

One for the Poorboys experts

Evening all,

Ordered the poorboys kit:

http://www.seriousperformance.co.uk/Products,74,toView_236.html

After the hopeful swirl removal with whatever pad/polish combination I had intended to do the SRP then 3x EGP, PS21 combo.

This package included Poorboys World Professional Polish. where would this fit in to the routine if at all. I know a little about the rest of the range but this is a new one on me.

Any advice?

Cheers

Maccaa

106 GTi
The SSR range worls fairly well, I take it you will be using them by machine though?

The SSR 2.5 - 1 would go before the SRP, EGP and P21s.

106 GTi
If you want to use EGP, you need the SRP so I would use that rather than the Poorboys World Professional Polish.

If you want to go just for a wax or not use the EGP, either the Poorboys World Professional Polish, or Polish with Sealant may be another route. I have not used either.

Thanks Rich appreciated

BTW time for bed and get those Sonus pads out of the bucket. Its time you got some kip after helping us numpties all day :D

Cheers

Maccaa

Black 172 MK2
i use SSR2.5 then megs 80or83 cant rember which is the weaker :S and then super resign polish then EGP then P21's works a treat. and all are very easy to work with.

106 GTi
Thanks Rich appreciated

BTW time for bed and get those Sonus pads out of the bucket. Its time you got some kip after helping us numpties all day :D

Cheers

Maccaa

LOL - in bed already, pads can wait till the morning!

Thanks Serg,
It seem this "Poorboys World Professional Polish" is a bit of an unknown quantity............maybe I could become the expert on it.:S

Night all

Maccaa

"Navy" N17 TWO
What colour is your car?

Here's mine recently after Poorboys SSR 2.5 on a Sonus SFX-2 pad;

DSCF0550.jpg

DSCF0553.jpg

The Sonus DAS-Green pad in the pic above was in preparation to apply AG SRP :)