ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

One Epic Euro Road-Trip - Full Report

Luke - sorry, haven't had a chance to yet, I quickly did the ones for Neil when I could. I'm in Alicante airport at the moment, I'll get home tonight, then 5oclock tomorrow morning I leave for Saudi for a week! I WILL do them when I get back guys. :)

Qashcow
s**t a brick dan, ive been sat bored in my office all day. have a safe trip back here and over to saudi :)

Jap Box
Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

:( Couldn't view any of it

Qashcow
bored much... yes

2010_06_08_2431-11.gif

172 Iceberg
Awesome journey and write up guys, I'm rather jealous of the experience you had on that trip! Walkie-talkies were a qualtiy idea! :cool:

2=clio 200
I think it would be easy to do with more cars. Just split each group into four cars. The cars can switch every day but each group always consists of four cars which stay together no matter what. But it sounds like an epic trip. I do hope you played some South Preservation Society whilst driving. :)

Blue 182
Dover

Dunkirk

Amsterdam

Denmark

Norway

Oslo

Sweden

Stockholm

Estonia

Latvia

Poland

Germany

Dunkirk

Dover

Done.

Hi guys! I am newbie in this forum and firstly open this title. I have shocked!!! I found in your list LATVIA... that's my home country :clap: Just to specify: Did You allready done that route through mentioned countrys or this is ideas for Route 2011? In any case if you planning route through Baltic states I will help you find the best roads of tarmac as well as real gravel rally stages. And even match with rally event... unforgatable!

I am planning to go to Italy in May. Central italy through the small mountain roads which are mostly used as Rally stages. Medieval hilltowns, vine, italian food, icecream and "4Left to 2right over crest 20 right hairpin" :race:

Qashcow
Hello and welcome, this year we won't be planning the same trip but next year we will be doing it bigger and better for definate.

Clio182, 88'Scirocco
im planning a mini trip round europe with my friend in his cooper s. nurburgring is the priority but not planned anything as of yet. will have to have a good read of this thread. it already sounds amazing just from the first post. EPIC

340i
ahhh memories :(

Next year... Bigger and better (although the first trip was absolutly fantastic, could not of wished for a better trip!)

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
my heart is weeping at the thought my life will be empty of the same this year
however my penis is so excited it will be substituted for a 10 day stay in a caravan with you 2 ^^^^^^

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
my heart is weeping at the thought my life will be empty of the same this year
however my penis is so excited it will be substituted for a 10 day stay in a caravan with you 2 ^^^^^^

Qashcow
Caravan holiday with the ladies lol, we know how to roll. Not even taking the clio's, definitely not a road trip this time :(

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Just read all of this. Fantastic. Deffo want to do this!