ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OMP Exhaust **PICS** **VIDEO**

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
Had it fitted about a week now and have just got it sitting how i like it today.

The quality of the system appears to be of a very high standard.

Don't know how long it will take for the noise to drive me nuts though.

SANY0109.jpg

SANY0110.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I said it would be stupidly loud :) Ill swap it for my ktec supersports if you dont want it :p

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
haha it's not that bad, just learning how to drive it quietly.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
105db @ 5.2K for this one apparently & 107db on a drive-by at full chat.

Police here allow 85 or 90db at some s**t RPM, my Ktec would fail as well but I had to change from the Yozza race because of being pulled twice with a £30 fine each time :( it was just sooo loud. Yours doesn't sound to loud from that video but it may well be worse in person :) I love it anyway! :D ha

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
Unless you have tested it, it's not 105db at 5.2k?? Mine is 101db with ITB's tested at oulton.

no never tested myself, thats what i heard they were. hence why a said 'apparently' in my post.

does yours sit the same as mine?

Last edited:

Si

RS Clio 172
mine is also 101db static 3/4 revs.

looking good! how did you get it so tight to the bumper? mine's nowhere near! and that's a ph2.

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
i adjusted it today, undid the clamp holding the back-box to the center section, twisted and pushed the box up as high as possibly (quite firmly), re-tightened the clamp still pushing the box up. job done.

Last edited:

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
from France, they do have at least one system left in stock. but they are very difficult to come by.