ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OMG wheres my wallet.. Must have this twin turbo 182

Pauleds

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Merc Dueliner sport
Lol at that advert
Mines only got 1 turbo then as it's only got 1 exhaust

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Megane 225 F1
Lol at that advert
Mines only got 1 turbo then as it's only got 1 exhaust
Its funny you should say that, I had some stranger last week talking to me about my Megane.
He asked if it was a "twin turbo racing engine" because it has two exhausts...

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 172 Monaco blue
That's priceless and am surprised were all not watching that on eBay, being a very limited edition lol

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 172
That's priceless and am surprised were all not watching that on eBay, being a very limited edition lol

Non of us would get insured on it. It's far too limited edition! Plus the running costs of two turbos would be astronomical in comparison to an non turbo 182 or even the baby 172! Haha.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 172 Monaco blue
Non of us would get insured on it. It's far too limited edition! Plus the running costs of two turbos would be astronomical in comparison to an non turbo 182 or even the baby 172! Haha.
That is very true and good luck typing that into go compare!!! And here I am seriously considering building a twin engined 172!!! Got to do a bit of research before I get the angle grinder out!!!