ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Omex 600 Map

clio 182
Has anyone got a map to suit a standard engine running on a Omex 600 please?

Got the car fully rewired over the last two weekends and finally running again last night after having trouble with the Omex wiring loom been wired wrong on the throttle position plug making it read open when its actually closed and also the base map they sent me saying the flywheel had 2 missing teeth!

Wondering if anyone has a map as its running lumpier then I was hoping for really?

Cheers

Tom

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I've got nothing for a standard engine.

We dont do standard round these parts. Lol.

The two missing teeth is correct though. If it's running at all then you know it's reading that bit fine. Just check with a timing light that the zero point is where it should be.

If it runs at all. Then job done for a basemap. Just get it mapped proeprly now. No point trying lots of different base maps when ten mins of mapping will get it closer than any basemap ever will.

clio 182
It would run at all with it set to 2 missing teeth!

counted the teeth on the old engine and its only got 1 missing so changed the settings to 1 missing and she fired straight up??