ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OMEX/ 182/ Ford Pickup Sensor

clio 182cup
Hi Lads,
I've forced to change the pickup sensor with a ford black top, zetec engine.
Engine starts but seems it running a little rough at idle ( than before with renault blue top sensor).
I believe needs the sensor offset to readjusted.
Have anyone done it. Where to look for ?

R.
George.

clio 182cup
Come on Chaps ! ! ! Please I need help here .

I have a strobe light and i need to know where do i search to lock the ignition (eg) to 10°. Run the engine 2000 rpm. Aim the stobo to the window left of the pick up sensor and make changes to the ECU.
So my question is where to look for locking the ignition to the sites of ECU ?
And to change the values to synchronize the ECU with the TDC real values do you play with the "timing Aligment"
My timing is set to 1.75, clearly the engine starts and work But i belive that needs a re adjusting . Except if someone all ready done it so i would be pleased if he share this value with me and don't need to make the above procedure.
I read all the topics that is relevant to the sensor in the forum. I didn't find anything with what I'm asking. All tho i found that you prefer 1.70 value but i don't know if it is with the renault original blue top sensor or other.