ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Old Peoples Home Pictures

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Took some shots of the exclusive outside an abandoned old peoples home;

IMG_2938.jpg

IMG_2939.jpg

IMG_2940.jpg

IMG_2941.jpg

IMG_2942.jpg

IMG_2943.jpg

IMG_2944.jpg

IMG_2945.jpg

IMG_2948.jpg

IMG_2949.jpg

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Nice pics!

What sort of fool would abandon such a place though, must be worth a fair bit.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Nice pics!

Couldnt really live there, you'd never get rid of the smell of piss...

None
Looks nice and tidy, have you changed the exhaust or are you considering a trip to zorstec as with your old 182........i couldn't have been more impressed with the work they did and the sound from my system.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I do love your car, but please change your picture size to 800 in width before uploading, that way cs won't shrink them and make them look wanky until you expand!!!

Nice location, but I'm with Aluco, too many ghosties!

535d / t5 caravelle
nice pics.........................................should have said it was your house lol

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Looks nice and tidy, have you changed the exhaust or are you considering a trip to zorstec as with your old 182........i couldn't have been more impressed with the work they did and the sound from my system.

Already done it mate!

200 FF Storm Grey
Thought it was going to be a thread for pic of olds peoples homes 2bh, can't help but feel some what disapointed :-\

SG9 Forester STi
I'm loving PH1's at the moment and that is an awesome example, looks good :approve: