ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Old Owners Thread

my fav car of all time was my old 205 1.9 gti in miami blue it was a minter i loved that car and the good times i had in it, but the 172 cup is the only car i have driven that reminds me of it and almost feels the same to drive and has that real drivers car feeling! i plan on keeping my cup untill petrol runs out!! personaly dont think there will ever be another car that feels the same tbh todays stuff is all electronic and pants!

also miss my old mk1 xr2 if they made this car new today id buy it straight away!
2004_0912Image0013.jpg
awesome mate i loved the supersport mk1`s aswell:cool:

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
i miss my mini, drove my mates the other day which has my induction kit, wheels, exhaust, manifold + de-cat ect... brought back memories :(

VaVa
I miss my 306 Dturbo HDi. Was the devils fuel, and nothing more than nippy (although was about valver pace once chipped and rolling lol).. but I learnt so much about car handling with that motor. It was that good imho.