ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oil leak...

I have a oil leak comin from the drivers side? Ive checked the dippy but its full to the top! It was serviced wen i bought it a month ago?

Do you reckon they filled it up2 much?

Rik

it doesnt take a lot oil to show as a drip, but it takes a lot to show as a loss on the dip stick.

So, you probably DO have an oil leak

Clean the engine thoroughly with gunk or Jizer or similar. then observe over a few days WHERE the leak is.

Joe.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

i have a leak in mine also i had most of the gaskets changed but its still leaking it looks like its either coming from the oil filter or from what i think is the cam belt or some sort of belt just behind front drivers side suspention.

the place i had it done said they wold fix it and guaranteed it would stop but it hasnt and now they dont seem to want to fix it, so im thinking about taking them to small claims court.

MaLicE