ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oil for my 182

megane 265/clio 182
I have this that I bought spare when had my megane 250. Can I use this or would I be better if with something else?
d2e2b1b3ccc2a35d8309a4ee850adc35.jpg

Should be spot on with that mate, 5w40 fully synth. is the recommended gear for these engines. I just use Elf stuff for cost purposes, think it was only £24 for 5L last time I purchased from Renault Wolverhampton on here.

Think from memory they take around 5 litres if changing the filter as well, if not then slightly less like 4.8 or something, should be on here somewhere if you do a search, or in the handbook if you've got one. It's recommended to change the filter at same time as well. I would just fill up around 4 litres, run engine for a bit to let it circulate, switch off, then small top-ups afterwards whilst checking the dipstick until it reaches the Max mark mate.

Clio 182
Having run a Porsche 997 on that stuff it's also goes in my 182 (same grade as you though)

It is very highly rated in Porsche circles to help prevent bore scoring.