ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oh my!!!

53 Clio's & counting
Saw that a week or so ago on WC, Tis Willy one, so should be mint, would be letting Renaults Heritage down if it wasn't lol

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Iirc they only drive it on and off trailers for shows?!

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
When I see pics like that, it makes me really miss my Mk1.

that paint work is horric though, proper orange peel. That thing should be like f**king glass

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
My aim is to keep the 182, get a Williams for the future, also have a V6 and Renault 5 turbo.

The missus doesn't know this yet

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I'm assuming that's all original, I.E it's never seen a respray, because if it has, that paint is shocking.

Indeed. Walking on eggshells innit. My W3 was in better condition than that, IMVHO. Although it was 2-3 years younger, admittedly.

However, I thought leftie1 had died. Surprised to see it still on the go.

M135i and the shed
Original paint so I doubt they want to go down the route of wet sanding the car back. Original paint is original condition afterall.

I love Williams 0001 deeply. A bit too much actually. :D

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Would love something like this. Tempted to take on a Williams project, know of one with 1 owner but high miles been in a garage for a few good years now though :(

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
by the power of grayskull thats nice!!

surprise renault arnt after this one back!!

almost seems a shame that its clearly never been driven properly!!

53 Clio's & counting
It still belongs to Renault, it's loaned out to magazines so definately driven properly, Performance car had it first (under 300km's on the clock at the time) and compared it to the then new 197