ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oh hi from Manchester

Clio 182
Hi I'm Ste, new to the Clio scene, only ever had Citroens in my 7 year driving career...

Started out life with a Saxo VTR, then bought a C2 1.1 SX before getting my C2 VTR (below).

IMG_0235.gif

Started modding my VTR end of last year about November time, she's now got GSR induction, custom exhaust, manifold, cams and finished off with a remap - kicking out a little over 150bhp. Lovely little motor.

Got bored as you do and decided to get myself a tidy little Renaultsport Clio 182, its only done 27k miles and is in very good nick so really chuffed. Picking up either tomorrow or Wednesday (hoping tomorrow!) then I'll get some better pics done, but here's a little teaser ;)

photo.gif

Thanks for looking.

Ste

Ian

Focus TDCi
Hey Ste, welcome to CS, 182 looks in mint condition. :) Plenty of us around the NW and Manchester/Warrington in particular. Keep an eye out for the local meets.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Nice one dude. There's plenty of us in Manchester.

I'll add you to the mailing list for meetings if you like?

Clio 182
Yes please do add me, that's one of the things I hated about the C2 - the pure lack on decent meets! Most of the C2 owners from the forums I used were based either NE or London lol.

Have to admit I didn't think much of a Clio's performance until doing a bit of research and getting my arse handed to me on a plate whilst in the C2 by a very lovely lady in a 182 a few weeks ago, but now I can see they are quite the little motors - I can't wait to get in it now! God I hope its ready tomorrow haha.

Ste

Clio 182
Fingers crossed I'll have the car tomorrow so might just do that. Couldn't pick up today finished work too late and dealer had finished for the day damnit!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Fingers crossed I'll have the car tomorrow so might just do that. Couldn't pick up today finished work too late and dealer had finished for the day damnit!

If you can make it, we're meeting at The Paper Mill pub just off the M66 facing the big Asda.

Should be there for around 7'ish I think?

D.

Clio 182
Bad news the dealer has finished the MOT and service but finished work early and I got out late - on the good side everything is fine for tomorrow morning so as of 9am I will finally have my Clio!