ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

Bus w**ker
If the game wasn't a pile of s**t I'd have bought First Strike. But it sadly is so Treyarch and Activision can swivel.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
yep no way are they getting anymore money off me. the game hasnt even improved from day 1. just alot of excuses and how hard there trying to fix things. how about you develop the game properly on ps3 next time c***s.

DCi
im assuming the game is worse on ps3 than xbox because i have only had issues when my connection has been bad never the game!

Astra SRI/ Hornet
im assuming the game is worse on ps3 than xbox because i have only had issues when my connection has been bad never the game!

yeah because the game was developed for xbox. imagine sticking a mega drive game in a snes and ya get an idea. well that would prob work better as treyarch didnt make them. lol

clio sport 182
i've got it on ps3 and xbox and i have issues with finding a game on xbox but not on the ps3 , its works well on the ps3 and i'm useing the same cable to connect to the net don't get it.

Clio 1.2 16v
I never have any problems on my xbox...thats cos its better ;)

i have to agree online is better because they get investment from it
p.s
red_ring_death.jpg
:dead:

Mk4 .:R32
Had a storm of a round the other day on grid, had 31 kills, still had a care package and 2 RC-XDs to use with about 2 minutes left of the clock, and f**king host migration/connection interupted and lost the points. B*STARD. I was about 1500 points ahead of everyone else haha. gotta love a good dog attack

Just unlocked Ghost Pro :D
Decided to do it this afternoon, so equipped a Launcher and got onto the job. Got some really shite scores in the process, along with some good, but looks likes its been worth the effort.

LY 182
Just unlocked Ghost Pro :D
Decided to do it this afternoon, so equipped a Launcher and got onto the job. Got some really shite scores in the process, along with some good, but looks likes its been worth the effort.

Ghost Pro is awesome. I don't always use it depending on game style, but always important to have one class with ghost pro / launcher to take down pesky aircraft before they do damage.

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
What does hardened / tactical mask / scout pro's give you? Think there the only ones i havent unlocled....

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Kev you pretty much did everything last night.

Firing range is awesome fun though!

Mk2 ph1 clio
I love hacker pro, had it on my first prestige.

It let's you capture and booby trap care packages with explosives so if the enemy try to get them it blows up! Even their own! Win!

I use tactical mask pro, if you flash someone hiding in a room it indicates on the screen what side their on.
Oh and I found a screenshot of the new zombie map which I will be buying on February first :d

Il see if i can link it from my iPhone!

Listerine & Poledo
Just changed over from the M60 to a Stoner with Extended Mags.

I never realised quite how utterly scatter-gun the M60 was before! Now I can hit people on the 2nd or 3rd round, as opposed to the 8th or 9th!

still seems to take far too many bullets to drop people though

172 cup
haha I thought it was originally coming out in march so havn't been on the look out for a while. Just pre-ordered my 1200 points from amazon for 8.95 woop

Clio 200 Raider
spawn rape = Huge win lol.

Lol i did this on launch demolition so easy. Someone sent me a msg saying spawn rape prick.lol its pisses people off a treat. Really getting back into this game now again cant believe how bad the respawns are on demolition was it this bad on the other cods cant remember it being?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LY 182
Lol I can understand why people get pissed off with spawn rape. Any game I play on Nuketown my principals go out of the window. I just play like a dirty feck cos the games are always manic. There was a few other choppers from our team too, think some other guy was around 90 - 20.

Not been playing so much lately. Can't wait for the new maps though!