ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

LY 182
Lol awhile back was playing in a part I think there was 4 of us on at that time. We always play hardcore TDM. There was this guy camping it up big time on the other team. Next game he's on our team and when you die you have a repsawn period and everytime we saw him while we waited to spawn he was just camping in some dirty spot so we ended up throwing loads of flash bangs and gas at him. Think we may have team killed him as well lol.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
The funny thing is, they try to get good K/D's to impress the good players or to intimidate them, but the good players don't even look at that, they look at W/L.

I have a mate who is by far the best player I know, he has a 17.50 or something crazy W/L because he only plays in a party with us, but his K/D is around 1.40. But in tight games he is the go to guy.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Team wins is more impotant to me than K/D.

To be fair you have to play with mates to get a good w/l because you can't rely on the rest of the team to do the objectives.

Team wins is more impotant to me than K/D.

To be fair you have to play with mates to get a good w/l because you can't rely on the rest of the team to do the objectives.

+1

I can be s**t sometimes, but I always go for the objective rather than trying to rack up a massive k/d of 4 kills and 0 deaths in a game.

If im playing on my own, ill just play TDM as it gets frustrating when you play objective based matches with randomers

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I've experienced loading screen freeze once, it'd be okay but I need to quit the whole game ffs!

Plummer I swear you were randomly in a game I was in the other day, think it was Firing Range...was it you, I made sure to kill you a couple of times!?

The person was like 3-10 though so wasn't 100% as I know normally you have a bit of a blaze!

Yeah that was me! :dapprove:

Joined and tried running about daft with the L96 before realising the connection was raping me and it was CTF!! :eek:

Think I done OK the following round though! But my team were useless!!

Ph1 172
its all about the number of caps and defends in dom, I can't stand playing with people in objective games who just camp and think about thier k/d ratio.

White APE
56109a62-4aac-6a77.jpg

Huey and attack chopper tyvm!

LY 182
^^ Lol nice!!

Yesterday for teh_lolz I did the "salmon dive" of the top of the sniping area (up the ladder) on Jungle. I must watch it again in theater.

LY 182
you mean ' camp rock '

Well, I wouldn't really consider it a camping point as every single player knows about it lol. It's different from being in some shitty corner, if you know what I mean. I always use hacker as my third perk, so more often than not you'll know somebody is up there cause you see the claymore from miles away so a cheeky semtex up there is always fun.

On the subject of camping...

Was playing some hardcore games yesterday with just 1 mate who is pretty s**t in truth, purely 'cause he doesn't play that much. There was 4 guys with the same clan tag playing and being proper dirty but they were on game chat so I got a bit raged after going 5-10 or something and was like "yeah great camping there lads". One of them was like go play core then if you wanna see the killcam, I was like mate it's not that, it's you just hiding in spots waiting for people 2 come round etc. Dude tried to explain how it takes epic skills to hold a position and not get killed etc. Had a game on crisis where one of their team went 4-0 That's 4 kills in 10 friggin minutes. If that's not camping in some s**t spot I don't know what is lol.

Ph1 172
Ghost and jammer are you friend when it comes to campers lol

I know what yo mean it takes no skill to sit in a corner or on 'camp rock' and wait for someone to walk past.

LY 182
Eh?! It's blatantly camping LOL.

Yeah I'm not disagreeing, my point is it's an obvious point people will always look. So whilst yeah you may call it camping, it's not as extreme as sitting in a far corner of a map and getting say 5 or 6 kills cause that's how many times somebody's ran past in the 10 minutes lol.

Tbf I can't moan too much, cos I'm not always running around myself. I don't wanna be too hypocritical lol.

Mito Sportiva 135
Play team tactical as with only 4 people you can't camp (well if you want to win anyway). TDM is full of people sitting in annoying places / round door corners etc who just want a good k/d ratio but have no real skill, team ethic and I don't imagine have any fun.

It's a game FFS, your not a real soldier, it won't get you any women, it won't earn you any money. Just enjoy it and don't sit in the arse end of nowhere hoping to get some poor person who has no chance of seeing you.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I can't camp it's too boring, I have to run around using the whole map. I do sometimes if a camper keeps going back to the same spot plant a claymore and patrol the vicinity. Ya get every1 else who is after the camper aswell. Lol

LY 182
Yeah that's what I mean. Staying in the same spot is so boring. If you're like patrolling a small area taking 2-4 kills at a time then moving around, that's okay by me and that does take skill.

Yeah that's what I mean. Staying in the same spot is so boring. If you're like patrolling a small area taking 2-4 kills at a time then moving around, that's okay by me and that does take skill.

That is generally what I do... I die too many times rushing around like a crazy bass, but if I patrol an area, get a few kills, move along then I end up with good scores.
But it all depends on what mood im in, sometimes I just rush for the fun of it. Makes it more exciting!

Fiesta ST-3
That is generally what I do... I die too many times rushing around like a crazy bass, but if I patrol an area, get a few kills, move along then I end up with good scores.
But it all depends on what mood im in, sometimes I just rush for the fun of it. Makes it more exciting!

You gayer, I left an awsome game to join you and CJ last night and both you f*****s left lol.

You gayer, I left an awsome game to join you and CJ last night and both you f**kers left lol.

LOL... Lag was too much for me to handle. My mate Ceej (not the CJ on here ;) ) left because of nooby players on the other team, then my end was laggy to f**k so I had to rage quit ;)

Ill have a couple of real games with you later if you're online and I wont quit, I promise (unless its laggy, im losing or their team is full of camping little s**ts ;) )

Just been on for a cheeky few games... Absolutely been raping the opponents (although I was against a bunch of retards). I was getting scores like 26-4, which is pretty unusual for me!

MP5K is full of win! Glad I prestiged now. Im going to stick with this instead of the ak74u.

Bumder With A Buffer
That came as part of 1.04, Xbox had it from the jump.

I was until you came and broke my game :(.

Eh?! It's blatantly camping LOL.

What do you mean load straight into multiplayer???

Im struggling to play this. HAvent been able to have a decent game for about a week...jumping/lag on every game.

Bus w**ker
What do you mean load straight into multiplayer???

Im struggling to play this. HAvent been able to have a decent game for about a week...jumping/lag on every game.

You can change a setting within the options to make the game loads straight to the multi player screen, so it skips the f**king annoying intro/titles and the "torture" chair. You can still choose to backup to the chair though if you want to play single player or zombies. I'm still getting the odd bit of lag and awful framerate (PS3) but nothing that's making it unplayable...well until Gally joins my session with his 3800baud modem and kills the whole game :(.