ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

Bus w**ker
Oh I'm sorry, did you win last night against a load of random prestiges? No, no you didn't as you were too busy wanking off over a 4x4 Clio FFS. YOU MAKE ME SICK!

Bus w**ker
Even though I've had it pre-ordered since it went on release, I'm not even slightly arsed about BF3. It won't live up to the legend that was BF2 for me. :(

Bus w**ker
I played BF2 to death and loved it, possibly still do. I just think it won't live up to the awesomeness that I remember.

<3 Karkland.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
I prestiged again last night and immediately though why the fcuk did I do that. Although the enfield with supressor is surprisingly good.

Fiesta ST-3
I prestiged again last night and immediately though why the fcuk did I do that. Although the enfield with supressor is surprisingly good.

I know what you mean. I quit and the Scots were driving me crazy! :eek: Joooke. I was grounded really.