ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

** Offical Forza 4 photo thread **

AK

M240i
The Civic Carbon Roof, Us Side Markers, Jap Plate, And Also quite abit of Camber on the wheels

GetPhoto.ashx

s**t colour.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Do you have to do it via the large photo option? Mine won't upload, it takes ages and then just fails. So annoying.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
What do you do, just go in and view the photo's you have taken and there is an option to upload is there?

Edition 30
What do you do, just go in and view the photo's you have taken and there is an option to upload is there?

Save the small photo. Log onto Forza website. Go on 'My Forza' then 'File Depot'.

Should all be in there.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Ronals really suiting that.

My yellow cossie kinda sucks actually. I need to fix it.

Edition 30
Need to get some of my Fiesta and Twingo up!!!

Loving the Civic's. Mine looks shite compared.

Dynamique S TCE
How do people catch photos of flaming exhausts? The pops seem to be random for me, I'll watch a replay until I get a pop, then rewind to take a photo, but then it doesn't pop again!? Am I doing something wrong lol?

Dynamique S TCE
Managed to get some, cheers. Forza signs me into my bros XBL account though :| Guess I have to log out and into mine again.

Not a 320d
When?! I dont get it. How did this slip under the radar??!?!?!?!?! Fuuuuuuu

be dusting off the old Xbox i think.