ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

** Offical Forza 4 photo thread **

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

Been too busy racing to take many pics. Need to mess about with photo settings tho as they all look s**t so far

1318772834.jpg

1318774358.jpg

1318689933.jpg

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I still can't work out how to get them on here, lol! I've signed into forzamotorsport.net...now what?

I still can't work out how to get them on here, lol! I've signed into forzamotorsport.net...now what?

Go to "My Forza", then click on "view all" about half way down the page. Then you can click each photo, right click & save as to your computer

Then upload the pics. I use www.upit.me. Once uploaded just copy/paste the text on the page and it'll put the pics in your post

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Sorry Jay mate, I'm being really thick. Where's 'My Forza'? :eek:

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Could be an IE8 thing, just opened up Safari and it's there.

Cheers all.

Can't get big shot to work, so these are all standard. It still does that stupid thing where environmental effects 'hang around' when rewinding a replay, there were sparks some way past the camera in my last shot!

i-HKPjxJh-L.jpg

i-xDD6Gxs-L.jpg

i-Fzprf97-L.jpg

Last edited: