ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Obisound Exhaust

Marvel phone demontweeks if you cant get it from the other place or Motorsport world in Scotland.Dont have their numbers to hand.Or phone Eurostyling who are the distributers and theyll tell you if they have the back box in stock,get their number from Supersprint website.

Not taking the bet then Wacko?

I like the sound of the Supersprint Street System and they make it for the 1.4 8v as most dont.

Anyone running the street system? Im not sure of diameters. I hope its not as loud as yours dog maul!

With you system what did yous get? Backbox and center section?

Whats the full system made of? Manifold, cat, center section and back box?

dont do a fullfull system for the 172 yet no manifold as standard one is good mine is a one piece decat and mid section and back box 70mm all the way from manifold back

typicall full systems are midsection and back box

Im talking of a full system (Manifold back) for a 1.4 8v.

dogmaul ur putting me off the Supersprint exhausts if they are too loud lol, even tho urs is the bigger bore. Supersprint is still the only manu making the cnetre pipes manifold etc.

BenR are not not a fan of the laser back box? I have looked at them and they state that the Clio F1 Cup back box will fit the 1.4 8v ok. Do they have quality issues any one? Good gains? I dont mind if they are quiet :p.

only the supersprint race systems are loud the street systems are quite quiet tbh

dunno who does full systems for the 1.4 sorry

Nope, cant get the 63.5 tail exhaust from supersprint. No-one has them, discontinued!! ffs!!

Might look into the devil exhausts, see how they are like!! Has anyone got one??? Anyone??

well come on then just say your taking it,then well give it a couple of weeks and one of us will be fifty quid richer.

BigDave, if you can get hold of the 63 / 65 mm centre section, would you pm where to get it please...

thanks.

ps. i think you would have lost that bet if you hadnt had dogmauls. ;-)

/y0z

Look up the supersprint website and get the part numbers,then phone eurostyling and ask about availability,theyll either have it or theyll phone italy to get it,then phone one of their suppliers to purchase the exhaust,like demon tweeks or something,eurostyling will tell you who your nearest stockist is.

I dont think i would have lost the bet,when your on to eurostyling give them the part numbers for 70mm and ask about availability,youll see.