ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

O2 sensor on a d4f

GRitch

ClioSport Club Member
  Polo BlueGT
Could an o2 sensor make a misfire on a single cylinder on a d4f engine? Have the eml on this morning with 2 faults. Any help would be appreciated
Greg

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Plug, ignition lead, injector, engine condition on that cylinder. How do you know it's missing on one specific cylinder?

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Coil pack or injector likely, saying that the last 2 I have looked at have had a burnt out valve.

GRitch

ClioSport Club Member
  Polo BlueGT
I had a universal code reader on it and it came up with codes p0316 and p0314

Not gonna be o2 sensor, check the easy stuff first - is there a wire loose? plug ok? then compression test to rule out internal damage. then coil pack, injector...

GRitch

ClioSport Club Member
  Polo BlueGT
So I checked the rest of the stuff out and still have a slight miss on a single cylinder. I have also got an o2 fault on the second o2 sensor. Where are both the o2 sensors located? Would be much help

GRitch

ClioSport Club Member
  Polo BlueGT
Also could it be possibly be due to water? Lots of rain and puddles been a factor? Maybe letting it dry out?