ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

O2 Joggler - £50

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I may be being a bit dense but whats the difference between MiFi and my mobile broadband dongle?

EDIT- I've done a little search and I understand now.

Honda. Tesla Someday
All good.

If you ever do decide to get mobile broadband / mifi, I've tried a good few! Best I've had so far is the '3' MiFi. Brilliant.

I've recently managed to get Android 2.2 (Froyo) running on my Joggler. Works pretty nicely. Certain things don't work (flash being one of them :dapprove:) due to it being an x86 system, but it works well enough for a bedside browser/media player.

Do you have a link to how you did that?

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Btw, the three pay and go MiFi dongle is available from expansys for £59 which includes 3 montha/3gig (whichever comes first) pre loaded onto it, it's usually £71 direct from three.

They're also a doddle to unlock, so you can use other network sims in them.

182FF with cup packs
Do you have a link to how you did that?

It's on my home PC. I'll look it out this evening, it's fairly simple IIRC. Take a memory stick, partition it with 3 partitions (FAT32/EXT2/FAT32), copy the Android image onto the first WIN32 partition, stick it in the joggler and boot.

Though I also just found this (while trying to find that link again) http://joggler.exotica.org.uk/ubuntu/ Ubuntu 10 images for the joggler.