ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NW meet - 29th of October

Krispy Kreme's or another ScrewFix meet - Vote now!

• kk's

Votes: 22 53.7%
  • ScrewFix

Votes: 19 46.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who was taking pics with the tripod + flash, Ian and ?

Trying to put a name to the person but cant think who it is...

Evo 8 MR
Yeah I noticed you too, I think you got one of mine, post em up in the media section when you get a minute.

Good meet as usual :) i had a cheeky play on the way home against kneel and jonff lol

Lol. Good blast that, although it's abit dodgy around there as the police often patrol around there and damn that wheelspin I got off the lights, cue the racing excuses :rasp: haha!

Good meet, shame we had to leave KKs.
Thanks for the blast Ben! That thing was mental!

+1

That thing doesn't half shift, after that passenger ride it made mine feel like a 1.2 lol

audi a6 3.0tdi
Lol. If the wheels spin off the launch it's game over. Your Vec sticks to those round abouts doesn't it? Mine was understeering on that one we hit just after we crossed centry bridge yet yours looked planted.

it is just planted i've got far more confidence in it than in my clio

Ian

Focus TDCi
Haha! I did get a better launch off the 2nd set of lights though ;)

I was tempted to follow you on to the M60 to be honest but I think Ian was desperate to get home lol.

:eek: Should've said!

Few photos, really wasn't feeling too great tonight, so didn't take many. Lightroom is applying some weird settings that I'm too tired to comprehend, so I've just adjusted them a bit and wacked on the occasional vignette to save me having to adjust things lol.

Will have another look after work tomorrow.

4057163882_b0750834c3.png

4056422431_1380278f18.png

4057152672_f18c312339.png

4056391113_4190251c94.png

4057113408_c71f7e93e1.png

Another good meet and massive turnout, good to see a few of the old timers again (well people from 2008 anyway..) and the regular and new faces too. :)

Mustang, S13, AX GT
it'd be wrong not to try and make some excuse up
I was in 5th the whole time?
Schooled by a diesel, ffs :(

Good meet guys, nice to see every-one drove sensibly, no-one locked their wheels up or nearly had a head on crash or anything ;)

audi a6 3.0tdi
I was in 5th the whole time?
Schooled by a diesel, ffs :(

Good meet guys, nice to see every-one drove sensibly, no-one locked their wheels up or nearly had a head on crash or anything ;)

can you see how i did well against the 197 now then?

Mustang, S13, AX GT
I never really doubted it, it doesn't take much to fumble and lose out to another car and mapped diesels can be nippy, its just fun to join in. I didn't expect you to be that quick though...

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Thanks for making it possible guys, great to meet some new faces and there was a few of you i didnt know. No way how funny is winston in person, did you pick up your drift charm?

Think it could of been better if we'd of been on the industrial estate than down the truck stop but still was good.

Steve s**t sorry about leaving you on your tod, seen your car but didnt look inside it if you get me thought you were in it wouldnt of left without you otherwise, car looked nice even tho im not a fan of the older wheels they looked ace black.

Infact there wasnt a bad car, wasnt megga on the C2 but each to there own n all that. Have to do it again soon and in the daylight

Evo 8 MR
Steve s**t sorry about leaving you on your tod, seen your car but didnt look inside it if you get me thought you were in it wouldnt of left without you otherwise, car looked nice even tho im not a fan of the older wheels they looked ace black.

No worries, there's always one that gets left behind, just a shame it was me this time lol.

Who was the guy in the astra btw? good taste in music, jcb song, bad taste in cars though. :rasp:

Ian could you send us that one you took of mine or did it come out bad?

Ian

Focus TDCi
Think it was only Ian and James taking pics, I didnt get any......no thread has appeared yet!

Think there was one or two other people, but I didn't recognise them. I think James took more than me, so he's peoples best bet!

Ahh ok, I'm just being impatient. lol

Should have some good ones since all they did was snap away!

You'd think that, but I only took 20 lol. I had the camera out nearly all the time, but I was too tired to be bothered tbh. Of the 20 about 8 are repeats, so you've basically seen most of mine already. Got a couple more of Adam's valver and Ben's Sunflower but that's it.

No worries, there's always one that gets left behind, just a shame it was me this time lol.

Ian could you send us that one you took of mine or did it come out bad?

I honestly don't know what happened to that one mate, the first photos I have on my card are from the truck stop; really confused! We'll have to get some next time out instead. Didn't realise you'd been left behind, thought you'd had to leave early!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
D'oh.

Could you post the full size ones in Clio Media, mate? I'd like to save the full-size efforts. Anyone else could then add them into that thread.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Here's what I took, I'll stick 'em in a thread in a bit. Not really all that many when you take away the duplicates and mistakes. Don't know why Lightroom is applying a weird preset to them either, there's obviously a few that I haven't corrected on here:

proof.jpg

I didn't get any of yours Ben, sorry mate. :dapprove:

JDM Dc2
I feel left out too :(

+1

Was a good meet, apart from the mega traffic around the trafford centre. Was good to catch up with a few faces i aint seene in a while like chris and gaz etc etc...

Cheers for the passenger ride ben! i thought my breaks were good but yours :eek: lol

So whens the next meet mike ;)