ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NW meet - 29th of October

Krispy Kreme's or another ScrewFix meet - Vote now!

• kk's

Votes: 22 53.7%
  • ScrewFix

Votes: 19 46.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
  Focus ST-2
Really gutted I can't make it tonight, had forgotten about it and my bro's home from the army so had arranged to go out with him, sorry folks, will deffo be at the next one!!!

I'll have to go into MCR city centre and go to KK from there, 125cc ftl :dapprove:

Can't you come through whitefield/Prestwich, pick up the east lancs, then past hope hospital and pick Trafford Park up from there? That's the way I normally go when I'm traveling over that side of Manchester.

Can't you come through whitefield/Prestwich, pick up the east lancs, then past hope hospital and pick Trafford Park up from there? That's the way I normally go when I'm traveling over that side of Manchester.
I could, the way I mentioned was the only way I knew though. Will have a gander tonight!

Evo 8 MR
Yeah I did, I forgot about that I had the bits in the car but I couldn't see him, Rob I think.

Where did everyone go!?

You left me. :(

I thought you was behind me when we left Asda's car park? We took the 3rd exit off the next big round about and waited on the road there. Also noticed the lad in Trophy go towards the motorway, not sure if he was heading home or went the wrong way.

That sounded f**king mental!

Lol. A bit to mental for my liking, everything shakes like fook in the car lol. 114.4 decibels recorded on Ben's reader though :D

I thought you was behind me when we left Asda's car park? We took the 3rd exit off the next big round about and waited on the road there.

Lol. A bit to mental for my liking, everything shakes like fook in the car lol. 114.4 decibels recorded on Ben's reader though :D
Haha, could hear it literally a mile off. What did Jord and Ben's measure just out of interest?

Evo 8 MR
Nah I was in Asda lol, I came out and I saw a parade of clios leaving. Did you go somewhere else quieter?

Da

Less
I counted 26 I think, great turnout!
Just a shame it was so damn busy at TC! :dapprove: