ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

** NW Krispe Kremes Meet - Pics + Vids ** (LOTS of Pics...)

HPRSV no BAcon
old and huddled ppfffttt im affended lol

good trip out loving the fast and furious vibe i got lol.

lol not been on this fourm for a while im ashamed at the amount of posts to the join date.

Last edited:
untitled.jpg

Iceburg 172FF
old and huddled ppfffttt im affended lol

good trip out loving the fast and furious vibe i got lol.

lol not been on this fourm for a while im ashamed at the amount of posts to the join date.

what colour meggy you got? See quite a few round worsley, theres 1 near me on newearth road and seen a couple drive past me at ellenbrook church/red lion pub the other week

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
wasnt so megga on the Gtt needs the grill big time (no offence)

I removed it esp for the meet lol

Your mates Rallye sounded sick... what lump did it have?

normal 1.3 lump its just a pipe from the manifold lol thats why its so god dam loud its a lovely car tho. my 106 was abit quiter than that used to pop n fart loads sounded boss i miss it :(

HPRSV no BAcon
what colour meggy you got? See quite a few round worsley, theres 1 near me on newearth road and seen a couple drive past me at ellenbrook church/red lion pub the other week

Inferno with pan ram roof "willis" sticker on the back. Ellenbrook church/red lion usually round that area might of been me