ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NW Central members in here!

What sort of meets are you interested in?

• Total voters

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
I know this area has LOTS of people in here but very few who are active at meets so I want to get an idea of what we are working with.

So if you're covered by the NW Central area post in here so I know who's who! And also any ideas for meets would be great. As I've already mentioned I'm looking to start a regular monthly meet at The Paper Mill in Bury.

I've also started a poll to see what sort of meets you're interested in so please vote. Each member has a max of 2 votes but you can change them if you like.

Cheers!

If you could get some form of a PM list going would be good, from active people as you've said.

I'm based in Stockport, South Manchester. So I'm between the n.Wales/Chester lot and North Cheshire.

Also on phone so shall look at poll soon.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
If you could get some form of a PM list going would be good, from active people as you've said.

I'm based in Stockport, South Manchester. So I'm between the n.Wales/Chester lot and North Cheshire.

Also on phone so shall look at poll soon.

Yeah you're covered by NW Central. There will eventually be a map that shows this.

Clio, Nova, Astra
I drive a diesel Astra, mk4 dark blue turbo snail on the back with black wheels lol.

Where in duky you work mate?

Clio, Nova, Astra
ooooo chris at efi????

Adam is a clever little monkey done some welding for me and made me a powerbox for my nova

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
ooooo chris at efi????

Adam is a clever little monkey done some welding for me and made me a powerbox for my nova

Nope. Not chris. He was doing it but there were some issues so someone else I know (who is also beardy's) friend is doing it.

And yeah his fabrication skills are top notch. The work on the twin is ridiculous

Clio, Nova, Astra
Nope. Not chris. He was doing it but there were some issues so someone else I know (who is also beardy's) friend is doing it.

And yeah his fabrication skills are top notch. The work on the twin is ridiculous

Yeah agree matey that fab work is awesome cant wait to see it run!!!!