ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nurburgring trip

SQ5
It's a grey area, as insurance asked will we be towing.

I believe laws are slightly different for cars though as technically it's not controlled by the pulling car. I'm sure we would be fine anyway, and once were in UK just call the UK breakdown :) that's of course if needed!

Also worth checking phone company's etc... I can pay £3 a day with orange for 30mb of data where as without it 1mb is £3 lol!

SQ5
28 deg tomorrow! Thurrock services I thought, about 230-300?

Missus just treated me to loads of snacks =D

pimp mobile Zafira
^are we scrapping the idea of a Dover meeting point? Oh and you lucky sod, my missis hasn't left the house to get me any treats.

pimp mobile Zafira
Oh is Thurrock services the one before Lakeside? Sorry no idea. May need to get someone's mobile number if that's ok so we dont get to lost coming down from York.

I AM READY! minus throwing my bag in the car and buying some pot noodles.

Think the final meeting points are...

2.00 am - Fourwentways services. CB21 6AP

3.00 am - Thurrock services.

4.30 am - Dover South Services. (24hour) CT17 9EE

This gives us s**t loads of time and fingers crossed it goes to plan :)

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
My misses bout me some new trainers and a tshirt. I'd of preferred sweets tbh

I've still got s**t loads to do, finish packing, get euros, wash and Hoover car, hair cut, pack car, all before 14:30 tomorrow :(

GSXR + KDX220
Ok I'm all packed apart from a couple of last minute things :)
I'm not sure I'll be at Thurrock for 3 so I may have to meet you guys at Dover.

Can a couple of you guys I know pm me your numbers? Nice one!

SQ5
I've just gotta load stuff up, clean car and get my euros!

07743855614 for anyone lost, and Thurrock is the lakeside services I believe.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Can't make it to a sainsburys mate? They do travel money and if you've got a nectar card you get a slightly better rate. Granted its only like 0.01 of a euro but every little helps lol

pimp mobile Zafira
^Good point. Might get a few quid changed on the ferry as I've got no way of doing it before now due to being at work. Can't even get any done at work and I work in a bank. Go figure!

GSXR + KDX220
Who's silly idea was it to start work early and leave off early 2day lol... Halfasleep.com

pimp mobile Zafira
Well things have taken a bizarre turn. I've just got back from the emergancy drs with my youngest daughter. Little sod has a nasty chest infection. Day off work now to look after her. Luckily she is responding to the mixture of drugs or I wouldn't be going. Kids!

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
Hope she's ok!

Can't wait to go now. Got to work early this morn to hopefully have an early day so I can get some sleep!

SQ5
Just home from work so now off to get tyres changed and euros as the lazy b**ch had a lunch break when I went in earlier!

GSXR + KDX220
Right Im signing off! I'll give 1 of you guys a text/ring tomorrow to see where you are, I MAY be @ Thurrock around 3am, Ill let you know beforehand ;)
See you all bright and early!

Hope your daughter perks up mate :)