ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nurburgring 6-8th Aug + M20 (with pics)

Just a few of them that I managed to grab photos of at the Ring this weekend. The 200's were extremely popular but mainly foreign plates

img3926001.jpg

img3846001.jpg

img3847001.jpg

img3858001.jpg

img3861001.jpg

^That looked to have an intercooler on it and also a broken splitter after a lap? Was f**king low aswell!

img3888001.jpg

There was also a silver one that ended up in the wall at Kallenhard corner (May have been one of the above, I was driving my brothers Megane Trophy). Looked as if everyone was ok in the car. Hope it wasn't too bad :(

And finally on the way back home on the M20 it was Red iirc at about 10:10pm. We came past in the convoy of Astra VXR, BMW M5, BMW M3 and the Megane Trophy. Driving rather briskly

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Any pics of nice cars! lol! All the way to the ring and you took pics of a couple of clios! (bad ones at that)

Well as this is a spotted thread I didn't expect there to be too many owners of GT3 RS's, Scuderia's and other more interesting cars to be on a Clio forum but I can post the other 400 photos in here if you would like :p

God forbid taking quick photos of Clio's as they drove past whilst at the ring!

Porsche Boxster987S
Well as this is a spotted thread I didn't expect there to be too many owners of GT3 RS's, Scuderia's and other more interesting cars to be on a Clio forum but I can post the other 400 photos in here if you would like :p

God forbid taking quick photos of Clio's as they drove past whilst at the ring!

well said tbh.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Start a thread on your experience! They always make a good read!

Yeah please do.

And i meant no offence, i was just suggesting the 911 was better than the shitty stickered up shed.

E90
Shame about the off at kallenhard of the silver 03.

I managed to Spin a 3 series touring out of the Mini Karusell yesterday, came to rest 30 yards up the track a foot off the armco. Owned by Physic's and the luckiest man alive quite possibly, I'm a tit. Never underesitmate that place even after 5 years of going lol

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Yeah please do.

And i meant no offence, i was just suggesting the 911 was better than the shitty stickered up shed.

lol. I missed it all together...so i'll pop into Brown Bears opticians on the way home.

No Car ATM
My Gordini. But then, the guys on here have already expressed their disdain at the car! ;) For anyone interested, its on the Clio197/200.net forum.

JayD

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 (ph2)
The KR silver one is mine. :) Cracking trip, though the chap who had the off had a real bad weekend :(. Driveshaft ripped out of the box, bent rear beam. Gutted for him!

JayD

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 (ph2)
Just over £1k for barrier repairs and recovery. They didn't need to close the track as it was only a small dent in the barrier.