ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NSX on Fire

Turbos.
Thanks for those pictures. I keep thinking "Cool!", but then i remember its our car...and we have to fix it!

172, Tiguan
Back to the K-Series!

Unlucky Rob, these things happen I guess and thank god it didn't turn out like that Lambo eh.

Turbos.
I am not ready to race ligers. I may never be ready.

Fortunately the GT Cup guys are pretty good, so should be no problem to race the Elise. The difficult bit is remaining in the same class, as they seem to think the Elise is some sort of ballistic liger missile. The reality is that the Britcar Dunlops we were on last season are much better than the Pirellis that GT Cup use, so the tyres make the Elise look faster than they think it is.

A ANIMAL
You'll be ready someday my freind. We can create a liger racing team. i envisage something like this:

He_man_and_Battlecat_by_JPRart.jpg

(the liger is racing green...)

How much different does the Elise feel on track? must get mullered in a straight line??

Turbos.
Jeez. I need more protein shakes.

The Elise feels like a single seater with a body over the top. The NSX feels more like a road car. Grip is fine but you feel the weight of the engine, being heavy in comparison affects the load when cornering. The Elise feels far more like you're driving it as 'one piece.' Consequently the Lotus is less forgiving, it's limits are higher and so more sudden.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Flol!

Do you know Munson has 6 liger kittens under his bed?

The funny thing was that I was just lining-up to pass the blue Lotus going through Paddock up to Druids and casually checked my rear view mirror… which was when I first noticed the flames. I’m no expert, but I thought at that point it might be best to park and exit!
Good decision Mr Fenn Snr ;)