ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nottingham Meet

Mk1 Focus RS
ive got confirmation that im allowed the day off work so im definatly coming :)

are we considering this new location then thats seemingly good for photos/dogging ha?

Clio 200 FF
Hai guise, I could make the 4th, so it would be cool to swing by and say hello :) Be gentle with me...

Nissan 350z
You said you wanted "scenic" and "no security guards" its not my fault those 2 requirements are probably the same thing that goes through the mind of doggers :dapprove:

As i said though, no idea what its like and never been there i was just looking on google maps around Elvaston Castle

Could always meet at Elvaston Castle? The other Renault forum I use has had meets there for the past two summers and always been fine. Just costs a couple of quid to park.

PB 182 (1 of 29)
Was hoping this would be am, got to take daughter to Jungletastic in Nottingham at 2.45pm for a 3+4 year olds birthday - what joy, shame I won't be able to make it!

ITB BG 182
There is a place known as graffiti tunnel just on the A50 near your known dogging spot.

If you want to get a group of people together for photo's in the under ground bit, I can ask my gaffer, he runs the security for that site.

Otherwise, if your after local local stuff, I can see if MFN's grounds are free on the 4th and then could possibly get some photos next to the lock or in other various places.