ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nottingham Meet

Ok, seems we have had lots of new members from the Nottingham area so does anyone fancy a meet?

Could try Wollaton Park again as that was such a hit last time? Maybe end of February?

Mk1 Focus RS
i'd be up for a meet, as ive only had the clio a few weeks and wouldnt mind meeting up with the local lot, only problem is i work weekends!

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
I love the fact we are planning this and Mick has no idea.... LoL

oh-hai.jpg

I'm okay with it but not until the place has been painted.

Mink

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
And all its gonna cost me is BBQ? LoL, the house needs work to boys ;)

Meet at Mick's sounds awesome, especially with an obligatory BBQ. ;)

(I'm meant to be on shift on the 3rd though. :( If it has to be on the 3rd, then ill see what I can do...)

Edition 30
Meet at Mick's sounds awesome, especially with an obligatory BBQ. ;)

(I'm meant to be on shift on the 3rd though. :( If it has to be on the 3rd, then ill see what I can do...)

Its was merely a suggestion. We can work round you if we have to!

:eek: .. I work every other Saturday. Sunday's are better for me atm if i'm honest. Could always look at the 25th Feb, if people prefer Saturday's and they're willing to work around my shitty work schedule? lol

RB 182
:eek: .. I work every other Saturday. Sunday's are better for me atm if i'm honest. Could always look at the 25th Feb, if people prefer Saturday's and they're willing to work around my s**tty work schedule? lol

25th is good for me mainly because 3rd is my dads birthday

Nissan 350z
Somewhere different to Wollaton Hall though, as people with mega lowz struggled last time iirc.

Hold on. You say this, and then you go on to arrange a meet at Micks...... actually yeah go for it, i will turn up early with the popcorn :)

Hold on. You say this, and then you go on to arrange a meet at Micks...... actually yeah go for it, i will turn up early with the popcorn :)

This man makes a point, I catch my splitter sometimes and I'm not mega low. Not sure if Mick is up for a meet at his this quickly as he wants to get the place painted first.

Mk1 Focus RS
although i work weekends, if a date gets sorted and a few people are up for it i will see if i can get the day off. would be nice to meet the local lot

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Bring some scruffs with you... you fekkers are gonna have to work for your BBQ and I've got an R19 16v that needs breaking for spares ;)

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
any idea on a date yet people?

just so i can try and book it off work :)

I'm wanting to get the place decorated first but March/April time would be good as its busy and freezing at the minute... That's for Daveski and Gray to arrange though.

ohhhhhhhh a play date!!! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :eek:

Just to be clear... i NEED bits that I can use again Kieran lolz

Mk1 Focus RS
I'm wanting to get the place decorated first but March/April time would be good as its busy and freezing at the minute... That's for Daveski and Gray to arrange though.

Just to be clear... i NEED bits that I can use again Kieran lolz

thats fine with me, just as long as i know a good few weeks in advance so i can try get it off work.

im wanting to pop up to your place soon, heard good comments about your place, so after booking the 182 in for a service :)

We gonna have a meet at wollaton park in the mean time then if the Diamond Motors open day isn't until March/April?