ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Not bad for a 7 year old

AUDI A5 s-sline
Re: Not bad for a 5 year old

love the wheels on it mate! :) but you do need to stop living in the past, were are in 2011! ;)

Flame Red Delight
nice pics mate, how are the wheels holding up ?

I need to take some pics of mine, havent really been on here much these days. Too busy :(

koi

Audi S1
Thought I would try out a new look using a spare set of wheels I got for the Winter, I expect some abuse for doing it though...

6704489795_82b7a915e4_z.jpg

6704480983_23455aba81_z.jpg

2002 Flame Red 172
Beautiful pics. I need myself a decent camera. What camera and lens were used if you dont mind me asking?

BMW 330ci
First set of wheels look the best TBF mate. Although the F1's would look nice in black or anthracite (Not sure if thats the correct spelling :eek:). Could do with lowering it a touch then it would be perfect mate.

koi

Audi S1
Some bump! Not much has changed apart from it sitting on some F1's for the Winter.

Lovely bump.

Car does look awesome though. Where did you get the anthracite bullets mate? I want to change mine.

Painted them myself mate.