ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Not a clio...( SAXO VTR ) PROJECT THREAD

Clio 172
Hi i already posted when i picked my saxo vtr mk1 in blue, on sunday, but not i have ordered some parts and most of them have come now which is great
silly.gif
so should be a busy weekend and next week, and suggustions would be nice and great help.

Mods going to be done soon:

Angel Headlights ( DONE)
New aerial (DONE)
Cd player ( DONE)
side speakers ( DONE)
New parcel shelf (DONE)
106 gti leather (Done)
ls (DONE)
Things still do do as from april 2008

Handbrake Gaiter (DONE)
Momo handbrake (DONE)
Paints calipers ( Red) (DONE)
over boot carpet in leather
Citroen sport pedals
New Raceland Buckets
New Sparco Harness
Fit Raceland induction kit
Team dynamics 1.2 pro's gloss black

Pics of Saxo Vtr standard:

821a_12.jpg

423d_12.jpg

5b67_12.jpg

Next update i dont a couple of weeks ago.

Hi i have just installed my angel headlights, and alpine headunit, sony side speakers, new parcel shelf, and aerial, also got my new number plates,

Pics Below:

DSCN0657.jpg

DSCN0660.gif

Buttons are illumsions blue just green in sunlight.

DSCN0658.jpg

Thanks Mark

Very big update now, i finnally put all of the gti leather in and the door cards, and gave it a good clean today and then took some pictures i also got my new momo gear knob ( pics below) also i got my grill colour coded.

Mark

Pics:

DSCN0689.jpg

DSCN0690.jpg

DSCN0691.jpg

DSCN0694.jpg

DSCN0692.jpg

DSCN0695.gif

Thats all for now.

Mark

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
ditch the lights dude, have a real dislike for them........ the front version of Lexarese lights......

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
The VTR doesnt compare to the VTS in terms of comparisson!

That sounds like something you'd read in the "Quote me on that" section of nuts.

Doesn't even make any sense does it? The VTR isn't really much slower in real world 'play' situations anyway IMHO. My mates used to hang onto a local VTS - but to be fair, the VTR was a pampered minter, with a full system/induction setupl, and the VTS looked a bit abused and was owned by chavs, with some proper Ripspeed £299 @19.9% APR over 12 months for the set foul alloys on heh.

Dan

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
That sounds like something you'd read in the "Quote me on that" section of nuts.

Doesn't even make any sense does it? The VTR isn't really much slower in real world 'play' situations anyway IMHO. My mates used to hang onto a local VTS - but to be fair, the VTR was a pampered minter, with a full system/induction setupl, and the VTS looked a bit abused and was owned by chavs, with some proper Ripspeed £299 @19.9% APR over 12 months for the set foul alloys on heh.

Dan

Doesnt make sense? You driven one mate>?

The VTR's pi$$ slow compared to the VTS, 0-60 in the VTS is 7.4s in the VTR its 9.0s

Thats quite a bit of diffrence, My old VTS was only a fraction slower than the Ph1 :dead: