ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Norwich Meet Soon?

Hey lads & ladies

its been a while since we met up! does anyone fancy going for a meet soon? there was a good turn out last time in anglia square graffiti car park a few weeks before CSS. it was cold but got some great shots!

i'm totally up for it and id expect markerboy, danielbarton, canary, han, maybe buddha (if it actually starts now!) and P17 would probably be up for it too. Thoughts?

​Ben

172 Cup
I was only thinking yesterday that it had been a while since us lot had a meet! Definitely up for this. I'll have a think about where we could go for some pics :) In terms of when, next Friday perhaps? Or the following Friday? I'm pretty flexible as long as it's an evening or weekend.

I was only thinking yesterday that it had been a while since us lot had a meet! Definitely up for this. I'll have a think about where we could go for some pics :) In terms of when, next Friday perhaps? Or the following Friday? I'm pretty flexible as long as it's an evening or weekend.

evenings works best for me too other than sundays. i could do thursday? the next couple of weekends im full of gigs lol!

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
I'll come, just let us know. Sure Kay (my wife) will bring her RB 182 too...

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
both myself, my wife and lankypestero are away on the 30th :p wedding in Kent to attend

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
um..... can anyone do this weekend? its a bank holiday so lets try make the most of it? if not weekend after we get back (7-8 september)

Clio MK3- Chatterbox
Friday the 6th is good for me........

So its no renault sport... but my turbo chatter is epic........(well i think so)

172 Cup
Same place as before - Morrison's? Then we could go up to that place near Rackheath if it's decent for pics. Failing that there's the other graffiti wall along the front of Sovereign House, though I'm not sure about ease of access for cars there.

Friday the 6th is good for me sorry for late reply lads been mega busy! i shall message Han she's up for it and see if scott and jamie are about too.

Morrisons is a good shout allows us access everywhere in/out of the city then. yeah ill bring my camera this time lol.

Morrisons 6.30/7pm? then venture over to the industrial estate for some pics before it gets too dark.

so far:

1. LankyPestero
2. Markerboy2002
3. Canary172
4. Emblem
5. Danielbarton94

Currently it stands:

1. LankyPestero Inferno 182
2. Markerboy2002 LY 182
3. Mb2002's wife RB 182 cup
4. DanielBarton94 Arctic Blue 182
5. Canary172 Monaco Blue 172
6. FEDesignLTD Trophy 182
7. Scott Flame Red 172
8. Matt Iceberg 172
9. Jamie Iceberg 172
10. Buddha Titanium Ph1

maybes are
Chri5
182_adam

havent heard from
Han519
P17 TOO
MathewChestney
Guy with the sunflower yellow ph1

if anyone knows them and can get hold of them not on the forum, invite them aloalong if anyone knows anyone interested in the RS Clio meets but doesn't have a RS Clio, invite them along anyway!

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
and a few more on top of that, even though there is a bit of rain

172 Cup
For the car park shots I flicked on the 'Vivid' setting on my camera :) Definitely brings out the colours more.

Ok so i totally forgot to add this link when i edited these image a week or so ago so im totally sorry! i finally got my s**t together and managed to get my pc back up and running and made an album of all the non blurry pics. there are a few edits in there aswell. for those i have on facebook hope youve seen them - they arent the best but a made a couple of special ones with a couple of filters on. hope you like!

http://s1330.photobucket.com/user/ben_parker2/slideshow/Clio Meet September 2013