ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

northwest photo shoot meet! blackpool

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Re: Anyone game for a meet in blackpool??

Gutted I had to turn around, lucky I did though, the coil pack was starting to melt on the manifold!! Lol

Bloody hell I did wonder where you got to when we where goin down the motorway :S

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus

Also now there's a thread up for some go karting ;) join up with another area to make sure we have good numbers :)

'03 MCS, MKV Ed30

Bit heavy on the old acceleration and they waved me down. Checked all the tyres and brakes n stuff. Got a £60 fine for my front 3/4 plate :(

BMW E82 M Sport

Bit heavy on the old acceleration and they waved me down. Checked all the tyres and brakes n stuff. Got a £60 fine for my front 3/4 plate :(

As if they spotted you 3/4 plate, did they get a tape measure out?

Nope just you dude what was wrong with them???
Nice to meet a few new people tonight wish that I could have chatted a bit more!!! And robbing f*****s £5 to park for a hour and a half! Gutted that we didn't get to get any photos;( owell always next time!

Sorry I missed your call pal. Was on Forza as I decided I couldn't be bothered, what with the rain an all. Only decided not to come at 6, so would have taken a while to get there!

'03 MCS, MKV Ed30

Yea they did Glenn. Checked my tyres, brakes, brake fluid and the reg plates.

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member

Sorry to hear that mate. I think a few of us have got the 3/4 plates too

'03 MCS, MKV Ed30

Personally I thought it was the power steering one but wasn't gonna argue. Lol

172 CUP

it was nice to meet you folks i was the one with the silver one that was a little quiet,wasnt you lot was a bit gutted with my car i had to rush off home again before it got too late as it spent the best part of the journey trying to break down ,the throttlebody has given up so now trying to find a new one,was nice to meet you all loved the bean coloured one with dark wheels on,hope to come to another meet soon ,

Abarth 500 Esseesse

it was nice to meet you folks i was the one with the silver one that was a little quiet,wasnt you lot was a bit gutted with my car i had to rush off home again before it got too late as it spent the best part of the journey trying to break down ,the throttlebody has given up so now trying to find a new one,was nice to meet you all loved the bean coloured one with dark wheels on,hope to come to another meet soon ,

Always good to see some new faces. You've had some serious pieces of kit mate! Hope you get your Clio sorted though!

Gutted I couldn't stay out really. The boss was ill so she stayed in the car which was bad enough and my knee wasn't up to that much walking!