ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Northwest meet 20th March!

clio sport 182
im up for this havent had my sport long, never been to a meet and they all seem to be in chester this is closer so should be there

Evo 8 MR
lol, we have to top the 50+ cars at the recent Chester meet, can't let them take our crown.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
^^ I was 14/15 in 2006 and there's another guy who came to the Chester meet who would be 13/14 lol

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Lol now ur gonna ave to prove that with some pics

I'll do better than pictures, although it only shows about half of us because it's whilst driving. :dapprove:

See you all this Sunday!

We should all get together for a huge NW meeting though, we could easily get to 100+ with our lot plus you lot in North Wales.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Does it really matter? We are suppose to be from the same area anyway.

P.S. It's THIS sunday guys.

Nope it doesn't because I heard u had 60+ before but I wanted to see if u could hunt down some pics for us to look at haha

I also think if we wana do this mega northwest meet we need it slap bang in the middle of Chester and Manchester which is basically Warrington or that surrounding area right??

Only places i can think of at the minute for a mega meet in Warrington, would be either B&Q Warehouse or Ikea. Both easily accessible by m/way

Tesco/Warrington Wolves stadium as well possibly. I'd say B&Q would be better as there is more spaces and right off the M62/A49.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
How about headiing slightly to the east, out in the coutnry a bit more. Lil bit nicer than hanging round an industrial estate?..

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Ye well there's a few places around that area but warrington is right in the middle ye?

And also 2nd auckys insustrial estates ain't great places there is nice countryside-ish places either side of warrington just use warrington/surrounding areas as a central point

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
"We should all get together for a huge NW meeting though, we could easily get to 100+ with our lot plus you lot in North Wales"

just spotted that............. Wrexham is north Wales, Chester is England just letting u know for future reference ;)

Also do u think we could get 100+ renaults between the 2 groups??