ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

northampton new member!

Clio 172 & others!
Hi there, just took the plunge and bought a 172 on a whim and I actually love driving it! I also own a rover turbo with a fair few go faster goodies on it, very quick in a straight line, but cornering is suspect, but its reliability is not that good, hence the Clio purchase!

I'm really happy I did as I really enjoy the drive and the handling is second to none!

I've only taken one pic but I'll pop it up anyway. Make sure to wave if you see me!

IMAG0353.jpg

Clio 172 & others!
Nice one guys! I noticed that there are a fair few guys in this area! I'm based in the kingsthorpe area. I want to get all the belts etc changed then look at keeping it subtle, but with a few goodies. I said to myself 'no modding' but I can't help myself! Stealth exhaust, panel filter, matched inlet and re map along with it being slightly lower and it would keep me happy for now!

I chose this colour as I don't see it that much in the 172. Any help and guidance appreciated!