ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

North West Meet Chat Thread

Re: North West Meet Jibba Jabba

But it was organised by me for the NW, I just asked if any of you foreigners would like to come along ;)

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
North West Meet Jibba Jabba

I can have a crack with BenG about a lakes meet early next year?

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep

I want to do a lakes meet but it would be hard for me to do a Sunday I really want to go up to Scotland.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep

January February and march then end of July and September are the best times for me. Could even do a Sunday then;)

'03 MCS, MKV Ed30

Just to add Rhys I'm not taking sides or nothing but every time I go to a Chester/Manchester meet they never fail to disappoint but yet when I attended a nwp meet I was told there was a guarantee of at least 150 cars but it ended up being a Chester meet 50 miles away from home :( 😞

You misunderstood that comment then as I never said there would be 150+ there. There was the first meet and I'd say 80 of them were chavs which scared quite a few others off. Ever since its been quality over quantity with no complaints.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

I know Warrington quite well, as does Mike. If we do a monthly there once, let me know.

The monthly idea sounds great too. Alternate it between food/karting/pub/Sunday lunch etc?

Clio 172, Pug 106

Blackpools turd now for any form of car meet.... As much as it has lots to do, Blackpools traffic cops are like vultures!

Shame really as there used to be a fantastic car scene locally!!

'03 MCS, MKV Ed30

Got fined for my front number plate leaving the last CS meet there :(

Ouch, I always carry proper plates and say I forgot to change them back after taking photos. Saved me a couple of weeks back!

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van

No matter where you go your going to get police and 9/10 they only come because there's been a report. As to the number plate there only doing there job. I was once told a story about a car being stolen which had a undersized number plate. Anpr couldn't pick it up due to letter sizing.

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van

LEEDS! Somehow I find Leeds is north east not west wtf

Aye, PPIK is brilliant.

The only other places in the NW are s**t or outside, and at this time of year, outside is a no go.

Leeds isn't that hard to get to either, it's motorways all the way there.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Yup, Leeds is only 30 mins from Manchester. So maybe an hour from you guys.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member

Merry christmas all. Hope santa gave you everything you wanted!

I managed to wangle a 172 rear bumper and a new exhaust. Really need to get myself to some meets next year!

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep

Lol Rhys thanks for that and I was bigging you up the other day! Sorry I've not bin on here much for the last 6weeks bin so busy it's unreal body hasn't know what to do today!

Well I can't wait to see everyone!

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep

Not sure if i will be able to do FCS as I may be doing tatton park flower show. But CSS I can't wait!

aucky

ClioSport Club Member

I really want to do CSS camping/other piss up but I'll have to get the Sunday off work if I do :/

welshname

ClioSport Club Member

I really want to do CSS13. So upset I can't go but Holiday will be 1,000,000% better so f**k you all.

Last edited: