ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

North Weald RWYB - Sunday 19th June...

SG9 Forester STi
Morning All!

Just popping a quick thread up to let you know that North weald Test & Tune will be on this Sunday alongside the Volksfest show.

http://www.northwealdmotorsport.co.uk/testntune.html

ANY car welcome
Helmets provided
£10 entry to the show and if you do want to race it's £25.00 for unlimited runs!
8.30am arrival to sign on

Loads of variety last month and was nice to see a few members running their cars too :)

Will be a nice day in the sun and I'm looking forward to treating the car to it's first NOS 1/4 mile run :evil:. Hope to see some of you there (if even to laugh at me as I've been roped into racing a family members M5 estate lol) !

1. Vickyx
2. Ben_r1

big boost cup
oh i may pop down to this diff and further strippage will be in place to. I will race the m5 for you if you want

SG9 Forester STi
Epic diff jeaolousy :( Can't justify the cost atm.

Lol I'll go with the M5 for a laugh, i can't even hope for a stall or missed gear change lol!

Have a run if you fancy? If I get the NOS on the go I doubt I'll be able to get off the line very well gripwise but will give it a go :approve:.

big boost cup
you need to get the gas on the go. arent you running progressive tho so nothing in first then as much as you can in the rest. i will probably stall on the line with the new clutch to. the M5 should go quite well lol

SG9 Forester STi
Davo you have to do a roadtrip down!!!

Will give the gas a good go, unfortunately whilst progressive it's only on a % basis so not by gear. It starts as soon as I floor it so may have to pull off like a granny :rasp: or just set the percentage to 10% for the first 2 seconds. Will play around with it.

SG9 Forester STi
will you be running sticky tires then need to know as i cant lose to a girl in a 1.4 lol

No I'm not that hardcore regular t1-r's, gearbox made of cheese and standard diff :( plus I have a major worry atm - damn shortshifter :( I hate it! I already foresee mucho gear crunching lol.

Looking forward to a blast with you now, although I predict disappointment for me. Check the media thread for a video of me and TOGUSA's 172 last time we went. I'm the first race :approve:.

big boost cup
i will have a search in a min there is 3 of mine on YT one with the bird having a go to lol. i was looking at a short shifter but most people dont get on with them so i wil leave that for a while

big boost cup
My best time was 13.04 @ 107 with rubbish 60 foot times hope the diff will improve them then dip into the 12s. sunday is a maybe vicky as i have abingdon trackday, Sarfbest and then this.

SG9 Forester STi
Ahem... 13's you say. I'm going to get my arse kicked if you can come along lol! Hardcore
petrol head weekend is a must! I'll be at sarfbest then this on Sunday :).

What have you done to that thing? :rasp:

big boost cup
The Hardcore petrol head weekend is being looked into now funds and tires permiting.
Its supercharged and strippage

SG9 Forester STi
SC - mixed feelings of major jealousy and worry. I can safely say you'll have no worries about being beaten by a girl in a 1.4 lol!