ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

North Wales newbie

Sunflower 172
Hi guys,,

just bought a phase 1 172, wanted one for years however it seems they are cheaper than I expected!!

my car came with no history whatsoever, comes from the Birmingham area originally, I bought it locally and would like if anyone could recognise the details an shed some light in the car... It has been well loved in the past and hopefully the previous owner is a member here.

Reg is X59 DHT.. It's a phase 1 and had a full respray in blue, was silver.

Pictures available.

Thanks in advance.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Hi and welcome to cliosport.net I don't know anything about the car but what what of north Wales are you from? Have ago at putting a few photos up you'll have a better chance then of people knowing it I think.

Sunflower 172
Thanks guys.. Ash I am in Connahs Quay not far from Chester.

This is it:
adyruquv.jpg
yje2u2aj.jpg

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Not far at all then a friend on mine lives in connahs key. I don't no the car but looks cool but the wheels aren't my cuppa maybe try and get a cup spoiler. Was this on eBay?

Golf GTTDI 150
nice car bud ive got a 55 plate 182 in black im only in Buckley but always in the key ill keep a eye out for ya :)

Sunflower 172
Was thinking about a set of turini's, either in standard colour or get powder coated white?
Don't know what a cup spoiler looks like but will research it. Cheers

Sunflower 172
The side stripes and handles are colour codes to the wheels already, I would have to change them if wheel colour changed, think it looks great