ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

North Wales Fireworks Meet - Sunday 4th November

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Nope I think thier horse was fine my two and my chickens were fine this morning you couldn't really get any closer to the fireworks than my horses lol people worry to much!

Really want to do it again in the summer and make a night of it BBQ the lot!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Nope I think thier horse was fine my two and my chickens were fine this morning you couldn't really get any closer to the fireworks than my horses lol people worry to much!

Really want to do it again in the summer and make a night of it BBQ the lot!

Sounds like a plan!

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I didn't know how they would act they don't like the v6 or harly but fireworks they are ok with by the looks of things.....
maybe they started life in failsworth?

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Aye, a fireworks/BBQ night would be epic.

I've got wood loads of hard wood!!! and cans of WD40...

Ill defo sort it out then for the summer maybe a drive in the day then back to my mum and dad for
bbq and fireworks I'll just let the street know before we let rockets off.

Looking forward to seeing the photos and next time defo sorting out a lantern race!

We need to set off a boat load of lanterns at the same time, then as they pass over the launch pad, set off 3 of those "multi rocket box things".

Full on machine gun the lanterns!

You know it's right!

I just attach the numbers to the accounts on Facbook sync'd to my phone.

So whatever your name is on Facebook, is what appears on my phone.

If I don't have someone on Facebook, I just use their full name.

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
I put their first name then CS

I do that too.

Gutted I missed this but obviously daughter comes first!
I was actually wondering what would happen if we attached things to the lanterns, and someone goes and get there keys stuck xD lantern targets sounds fun too!

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
i like your thinking

2946648.jpg

Ph1 ITB'd 172
Cheers Ash, great night! I've finally rejoined ClioSport as well so I can now post in here.

I was team photographer for the night, I’m new to this photography business and with Rhys in charge of setting the fireworks off it was hard to predict where they were going to end up so they aren’t the best but here a few of the better ones I took.

Full set is here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/86021332@N05/sets/72157631929380907/

8155666927_df96edf63f.png
Fireworks 02 by Pete-M, on Flickr

8155667693_378f2a81f7.png
Fireworks 03 by Pete-M, on Flickr

8155706362_94b5d88566.png
Fireworks 08 by Pete-M, on Flickr

8155679259_050d3891f5.png
Fireworks 13 by Pete-M, on Flickr

8155680147_770e5c4011.png
Fireworks 14 by Pete-M, on Flickr

8155673363_8849719e31.png
Sparkler Penis by Pete-M, on Flickr

Unfortunately being the camera noob that I am I’d forgotten I was on a 1 second shutter when taking this, I think it would have been a nice photo otherwise. Knuckles and his Mrs setting off a Chinese Lantern.

8155704928_44e3b83d26.png
Chinese lantern 01 by Pete-M, on Flickr

I also did a video of one of the big buggers at the end... http://youtu.be/b5AL-U15B9g
[video=youtube_share;b5AL-U15B9g]http://youtu.be/b5AL-U15B9g[/video]