ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

North Wales Fireworks Meet - Sunday 4th November

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
You can still let them all off mate it'll still be unorganised mate

Pauleds

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc Dueliner sport
Shame youre not doing it down the road now, I might have popped down after I had put the kids to bed

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
y9a2apu9.jpg

Still kind of is the middle of no where mate

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
What time will we be meeting there then?
I now get to see my daughter on sunday til' 5:30pm so i think it'd be better for me to just drive straight there and not meet at R&S :)

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Well we could meet there from about 6:30 or 7 I don't mind what do people think?

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Right who else is coming?? I need to know what food I've got to get and what fireworks are needed!

1. Ash - £40 + rockets
2. Cal - £20
3. Shane - £20
4. Nick - £20
5. Joe - £20
6. Jason - £20
7. Liam - £20
8. Rhys - £20
9. Jon - £10
10. Scott - £20

Meet 6:30 or 7

Clio Sport 182
1. Ash - £40 + rockets
2. Cal - £20
3. Shane - £20
4. Nick - £20
5. Joe - £20
6. Jason - £20
7. Liam - £20
8. Rhys - £20
9. Jon - £10
10. Scott - £20
11. Tom - £20

Not sure, I spoke to ash briefly early and for some people it will be easier to go straight there. Otherwise some of us will have to go past his dads place, to get to chester and then come back on ourselves.

Full of win! I managed to get Monday off text my bosses mate (the receptionist) at half 5 after work she has text my boss has text me saying I can take it off! The misses found out last minute she can have Monday off too! So GAME THE f**k ON!!!

Xx

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Right here's the plant!!!!

Ill be at work till at least 4:30pm so if anyone wants to meet there they are more than welcome ill be about till around 5pm that's at roots n shoots Chester at ch35qd you'll be able to help pick fireworks lol!

Now the important bit the FIREWORKS are going to be at my mum and dads NOT Wales so don't go into Wales an then ccall me!!

Here is where you need to go! Cw69ps the name of the house is the cobbles I'll leave a big flood light on you won't miss it I'll be there from about 5:30 pm so turn up when ever ill make sure no fireworks are set off till everyone is there!

So that's the cobbles wyche lane Bunbury cw69ps where you need to be!!!!!

My phone number is 07815099857 call me if you get lost or whatever.

Now as its my mum and dads there space to park the cars on the drive so don't stress about that and the cops won't come unless we really f**k something up lol

And my dad is going to sort out something to eat and drinks. If we realty want to after two mintues down the road is the best pub in Cheshire for more to eat or just a chill out!

Hope everyone is still game I've more than likely missed something but I am sure we will still blow stuff up and have a good night;)

Right here's the plant!!!!

Ill be at work till at least 4:30pm so if anyone wants to meet there they are more than welcome ill be about till around 5pm that's at roots n shoots Chester at ch35qd you'll be able to help pick fireworks lol!

Now the important bit the FIREWORKS are going to be at my mum and dads NOT Wales so don't go into Wales an then ccall me!!

Here is where you need to go! Cw69ps the name of the house is the cobbles I'll leave a big flood light on you won't miss it I'll be there from about 5:30 pm so turn up when ever ill make sure no fireworks are set off till everyone is there!

So that's the cobbles wyche lane Bunbury cw69ps where you need to be!!!!!

My phone number is 07815099857 call me if you get lost or whatever.

Now as its my mum and dads there space to park the cars on the drive so don't stress about that and the cops won't come unless we really f**k something up lol

And my dad is going to sort out something to eat and drinks. If we realty want to after two mintues down the road is the best pub in Cheshire for more to eat or just a chill out!

Hope everyone is still game I've more than likely missed something but I am sure we will still blow stuff up and have a good night;)

With Rhys on safety duty should we all just come fully cuffed ready to be slammed up?

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
I'll set off about half 5 so should be there around 7ish. I've been at court today to get access to my daughter and it starts from Sunday! Well happy lol. If she decides to be a grumpy baby it might be a bit later, I'll text you ash to let you know. I don't want to be the one holding everyone up

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
If everyone could turn up from 6:30pm just got a few things to sort out 1st ;)

And that's at cw69ps!!!!

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
Haha second booster ftw.. 2 rockets in 1 with 2 stage accelerator and it works now find me something big to mess with.

Anyway see you all at half 6. No earlier