ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Norfolk / Suffolk XMAS NIGHT OUT!!

db

db detailing™
Sorry to disappoint you Happy Days lovers out there... but couldn't find a Fonz mask anywhere!
Its something slightly more modern... but a bit low key... I aint one to draw attention to myself......

db

db detailing™
Right! Whos coming from south of Diss up to Norwich along the A140... and wants to pick me up on the way?

Clio 182
What am I gonna doooooo :dapprove: ... have to make sure I pull so I have somewhere to stay the night haha!

RB 200 Cup!
REMEMBER EVERYONE MEETING AT THE c**k INN IN DRAYTON around 6-6.15pm

POSTCODE IS NR8 6AE

If needed as some southerners may get lost (;)) my mob number is:

Trafic 140dci
REMEMBER EVERYONE MEETING AT THE c**k INN IN DRAYTON around 6-6.15pm

POSTCODE IS NR8 6AE

If needed as some southerners may get lost (;)) my mob number is:

saturday the 12th at the c**k inn drayton? 2 mins down the road from me.... yeaaaa boi might have to pop down for a pint :)

db

db detailing™
Ok... I'll compromise... Who's gonna pick me up from the train station when i get there?

db

db detailing™
Nice one Mr T. Cheers for the call.

Hope everyone has their fancy dress sorted??? ;)

Mk2 MX5 1.8iS - Side
Blonde wig my arse! Qube ftw, buy one get one free drinks! Tim pulling the fat old bird too...

Sorry mate, thought I'd get in first...

Welcome to the L4yer
Sorry I didn't make it, spark plug blew out and stripped the thread in the head during the week. Been a nightmare to get fixed!

Clio 182
Sooooo ... did you all have a good time then? Pics?!!! Was looking forward to this but unfortunately had nowhere to stay :dapprove:

Mk2 MX5 1.8iS - Side
Don't think pics could do it justice tbh.

Did I miss the I've got a family thing, or have I just forgotten it?

RB 200 Cup!
yeah Tom that was when we wree eating - Darren was meant to say "Ive got a family meal to go to" but all he said was Ive got a family.......

funking hilarious at the time tho

Darren one liners FTW!!