ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Noodle999's Trophy

Mercedes AMG GLE 53
Im guessing he must have been out playing with his big hose lol.

Hi Nemall havnt seen you on here before, another witney boy. There seem to be more and more 182's around this area.

Boxster S
Chris does love spraying his ho's. He was saying to me that nobody ever "spots" him. I'm sure I probably annoyed him by saying something like "Trophy's are common" lol

Boxster S
Maybe people don't spot him as they think that the person is driving like an old woman and probably wouldn't log on to CS so there's no point.

Lol - sorry Chris!

Megane 230 R26
LOL.

Indeed that was me Dave :) Three of us went over to Bampton as they had insufficient crew today, and went out fitting smoke alarms in your native Cartoontown! ;)

When I said I've never been spotted, I had once been spotted in motion, by Daz, and once parked by Daz... but never by anyone else. I even saw another Trophy on Mill Street in Witney the other week and posted on here and CT but they never replied!

Cheers Neil! :rasp:

J

JACKO CUP 172!

LOL.

Indeed that was me Dave :) Three of us went over to Bampton as they had insufficient crew today, and went out fitting smoke alarms in your native Cartoontown!
sounds a bit like the comical crew from faringdon thay cant man a pump since my ol ladie left the station!!