ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Non-Sports In Here..

RB182FF & Mini
Hi Guys,

My 1.2

Plans:

CS membership
Cambelt.

ou8218bmzvgw9oey1vgm.png

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Electrical tape ftw! Surprised I haven't found a use for some as I get it free :p

haha i got bord at work waiting for the elctrical wholesalers to deliver some storage heater.
so out came the electrical tape. i did have a go fast stripe made out of it on the car :p but the wind pealed it off :D

Ph2 Meg 225
Is it a big company you work for? And I tried to hold a splitter in place with it while I self tapered it but it just stretched :/ go for the RB stripes in white ;)

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
not a big company. only 5 of us working at it but we never have a shortage of work.
lol, i used masking tape , then lost my temper with it, desided to put one screw in the middle to hold the splitter and then worked my way out to either end, jobs a goodn :)

meh white RB stripes on a black clio look abit chavy imo

Ph2 Meg 225
About same then, house bashing is my biggest hate at work :( and would they be chavy made with electricians tape ? What about duct tape being an anthracite colour ;)

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
i dont mind house bashing. aslong as i dont come across blue brick ( engineers brick ) that fucker eats sds drill bits like no tommorow, even diamond tiped drills !

yes , and dont forget, white electrical tape turns cream within days lol. as for duct tape, hell no , duct tape takes paint off when pealed off ;)

Ph2 Meg 225
What about earthing tape for colouring, and maybe even making a rainbow with each colour ;) needs to be a non sport meet soon I think

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
good idea, i might go daft and do a trim colour coded electrical tape array :p

yeah should be one, altho i cant help but think , the non cs.net idiots would try join in :S

ph1 clio 1.2
That is really smart, liking that alot. Nice wee splitter and some spacers on the rear and that would look bang on.

cheers man! and already got a splitter just need to fit it haha, thinking of waiting till a CC the front bumper, and yup spacers are on me list!.

Ph.2 172 / A6 Qttro
Grey 5-door from Germany

I have been a quiet reader for many months on this forum. Like it alot. Especially the "Media"-Section made me spending alot of time in front of the screen.... :D

So, heres my little 5-door 1.2. It´s my first car so I tried to achieve decent changes with little money ;)

Changes are small...

- 16" Alloys with 195/45 Toyos
- "Small" Sport-spoiler
- Rear windows tinted (on 5-doors this is ok! :rasp:)
- Wrapped the Renault Logo black
- Subwoofer in the cargobay with Hifonics Amp
- more little things, too much to list them all ;)

dscn3630kopiemckx248u6i.jpg

dscn3618kopiedukla35uu4.jpg

dscn3567c9jmg.jpg

dscn3045vbyqodrbaj.jpg

"Needs low!!" ... i know. But well, no. I´ll drive this thing 1 or 2 more years and then im going for "RS" ... :)

1.2 Clio Sport mk ll
Could be nicer if it was lowered on those wheels and the stickers were removed from the window. Not a fan of stickers personally lol :p
It's alright though, not entirely my cup of tea!

the backs lowered at the moment with the front getting done this weekend, it's alright me and many other people like it, and thats good enough for me :).

BG 182 FF
My little flamer, about time I posted a photo on this thread I have looked at it enough!
Anyway here's my project thread if you want to have a look!

2hr06jt.jpg

2mg5sfl.jpg

2802i9u.jpg

20sitsj.jpg

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
No decent pics of mine yet. I'll just post a few iPhone ones until somebody with a camera comes along.

uhyrehyv.jpg

6y6y8y6a.jpg

vamujapy.jpg

y2a8yma3.jpg

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
That'd look awesome with a little more lows, and a little better stance. Do you still have the mud flaps on the rear? It looks like it in that bottom pic.

Also silver front badge is needed and lose the billabong sticker.

Mk6 Zetec S :(
That's great mate cheers, just need too Cc my door handles.
Think this is one of the best colours for a non sport! ;) Yeah I've seen his, stunning car!
Yours is looking great aswell mate :)