ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Non sport or sport meet in norwich (or surrounding area) anyone in???

soon to be 182 ;)
as above a non sport (or even sport) meet in norwich. any suggestions of where and when?? whos up for it???? :)

clio 1.2 mk2
id be up for it, first time for everything :) my mate has a standard clio 1.2 as well, its standard but he'd be up for it i think

C3 Picasso Beast
Long Stratton...half way between Norwich and Diss!

You could all go to the bottle bank and hang out with the local chavs ;)

Last edited:
  Slow red one
Usual suspects aint even got their names down, like Timmay, Gregg, Richy22 (guy with evo) db , greeny172 etc etc. And Tim's our area rep :hail:

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
We normally meet in Diss tbh and head to a Pub on the A140 or the local Airfield :)

C3 Picasso Beast
Think they use to go to the Magpie at Stonham but for the last meet they went to the Waterfront Inn on the main street in Diss...

soon to be 182 ;)
ok waterfront in sounds good.

who was actually coming?? 12th december at the waterfront inn diss? time tbc

soon to be 182 ;)
waterfront inn DISS
43 Mere St
Diss, Norfolk IP22 4AG
01379 652 695

12th december 2010

at 1pm??

start a list again who is definiately coming:

1:Todd100
2:
3:

db

db detailing™
You'd be better parking at the carpark next to the park, Morrisons will be mega busy and they'll probably turf you out anyway. Will see if I can make this but might be away on business.