ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Non OEM trophy pictures + rubbish Orbisoud Video (Iphone quality FAIL )

Evo 5 RS
PE2s! (I've not run AD08s yet ;))

Yes mate it's tucked up looking a bit sorry for itself at the moment but should be getting on it tomorrow

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
I was only asking you bell, lol.

I do love that motor though!!

C3 Picasso Beast
Is the cage as easy to fit as K-tec's site makes out??

Also where does it exactly bolt to the car as I can't make it out from the pics on the K-tec site??

Thanks

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
You know my views. Best trophy here. Done!

I liked it when it was on the h&r's and black compomotive wheels, but love the way it looks now :cool:

As mentioned in previous posts, the blue on the steering needs to be changed. Both red top strip or all black with a red band sound good :)

Looking forward to having a nosey round at CSS.

And yes, make a project thread. NOW! lol

RS Clio 182
Think this might be my fave modded example of any 1*2 ever tbh, I particularly like the way that despite having had loads done the overall impression is actually fairly subtle.

Can't make up my mind whether to go down the cage route when I finally get another 182, it'll be my only drive and while I have no need for 4/5 seats on a daily basis there's bound to come a point where things would be a lot easier if you had back seats. I guess if your car is a second drive or whatever it isn't a problem.

Is the improvement to handling that amazing? These cars handle pretty amazing as standard tbf.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
For me this car is all about the small details, after meeting up with James on several occasions I know his way of thinking when it comes to this trophy. This is how mine would have turned out had I put another engine in it.

A nice set of regameisters in black would look awesome aswell mate, especially with some fancy wheel nuts ;)

RS2'd Trophy
Think this might be my fave modded example of any 1*2 ever tbh, I particularly like the way that despite having had loads done the overall impression is actually fairly subtle.

Can't make up my mind whether to go down the cage route when I finally get another 182, it'll be my only drive and while I have no need for 4/5 seats on a daily basis there's bound to come a point where things would be a lot easier if you had back seats. I guess if your car is a second drive or whatever it isn't a problem.

Is the improvement to handling that amazing? These cars handle pretty amazing as standard tbf.

Yes it helps alot but I wanted it for safety over the handling characteristics.

You know my views. Best trophy here. Done!

I liked it when it was on the h&r's and black compomotive wheels, but love the way it looks now :cool:

As mentioned in previous posts, the blue on the steering needs to be changed. Both red top strip or all black with a red band sound good :)

Looking forward to having a nosey round at CSS.

And yes, make a project thread. NOW! lol

Haha I will do it this evening I promise!! Thanks again mate.

Is the cage as easy to fit as K-tec's site makes out??

Also where does it exactly bolt to the car as I can't make it out from the pics on the K-tec site??

Thanks
Yes very easy, filts all the seatbelt mountings and isofix points.

What suspension set up are you running, looks lower then my trophy. Car looks great, certainly a credit to you.
The suspension is AST coilovers, I have binned off the sachs.

Lovely T.

Basically all I'd want to do to mine is what you have done...!

Thanks chap.

For me this car is all about the small details, after meeting up with James on several occasions I know his way of thinking when it comes to this trophy. This is how mine would have turned out had I put another engine in it.

A nice set of regameisters in black would look awesome aswell mate, especially with some fancy wheel nuts ;)

You should have deffo done that mate! bg looks awesome though!!

Porsche Boxster987S
I don't look in Clio media often now Never mind post in it but I have to say , that is a superb looking trophy ! Well done!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Very rarely do cars look as good in person as they do in pictures. Your's looks better mate, I was having a good look yesterday! Quality.

182 Cup
nice to meet you yesterday mate, was about to say you're bonkers to sell it but seems you've already realised that!

awesome car. :)

RS2'd Trophy
Ive seen the light lol!

Im happy with how it drives and handles etc, so as far as im concerned its DONE!

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Sometimes with projects it's the doing it, the building of it that's the fun part. When it's done and finished it's almost like its come to an end. You have done an amazing job, and like many have said it looks as good if not better in the flesh than pics.

I tthink if you was to sell it, the buyer wouldnt really aprriciate all the parts, effort and journey that you have made towards the car as much as you. Plus if it went, you'd miss it like hell!

As many agree, it is an epic car. :)