ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

nokia n95 black

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
anyone got one of these i can upgrade next month and really like them,
whats the pic quality like compared to my current sony k850 i 5mp?
and the satnav is it any good and how much is it to get?

basically let me know everything lol

thanks guys n maybe girls??? lol

Cupra
I also ordered one of these today.. then cancelled it as they cant deliver before my holiday.

I'd be curious to know too.

Clio 172mk2
sat navs usable, better with external gps receiver

cam quality's good, not so on fast moving object

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
nah i phone is a brick lol and it looks boring. its just a screen.
any1 know if u can put a micro sd card in the n95 black? as i got one with all my stuff on already and i cant find out if it does.
so does the satnav come standard on it? how much is the gprs reciever?

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
aaaaa good i deal m8, lol
are they simple enough to use on pc ie not haveing to load software.
can i just plug it in a select it a a external memory and just transfer u think?

172 Cup
You'll obviously need to install the drivers for the USB cable but once that's done just select "Data storage" on the phone and drag and drop things across. I don't think I've used Nokia's PC Suite once.

Titanium 182
i have the none blak version and the cameras good search for pics by me for examples its the only camera i use, The sat nav you need to pay for the software so you can have voice guided navigation... you can download it free though i think never done it myself bare cba :)

B

Brown.

the phone has a feature in utilities called switch....job done. i had the original 95 this is streets a head, best camera phone you can buy, quality with flash is excellent. applications run fast too, and theres n gage game software on there!!
GPS works fine out doors, and is pretty quick, but in a car an additional reiever would benefit
06062008034.jpg

ps sat nav is free on the black and installed already, you will have to connect to the net or wireless network to dowload the route, but that dont take long, so once its downloaded it disconects.

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
so you can use the satnav without the voice and its free.
except the charges for using internet, which hopefully i wont get as ill have unlimited web :)

SchwepTek™
any1 know if u can put a micro sd card in the n95 black? as i got one with all my stuff on already and i cant find out if it does.

Gheyist comment of the year TBHIMO!

FAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

Clio 1.6 16v 2002

Gheyist comment of the year TBHIMO!

FAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

lol guess thats what your getting andy

Clio 172mk2
n82 basically has same camera , but has a better flash , think its responce time on clicks a bit better. for still images will be same though