ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nokia N93i

Mercedes AMG GLE 53
Anyone know when its due out? Its on their website but doesnt say a release date, and its not listed with any of the phone companys.

Cheers

ive got the n93. f me its good. great camera, and they were not lying about the cam corder being dvd quality. and 3x optical zoom.

oh and you can get sat nav for this one too.

jamie

and they gave me mission impossible 3 on an SD card, so put the tv out lead on it and watched it on the big screen.

can you tell im pleased with my new toy lol

jamie

Golf GTI 1.8T
I was told in orange, that all N93 had been recalled because of software problems, and no re release date has been given. I guess this wil delay the release of the N95 as they will have loads of 93's to shift first.

You can normally tell when phones are out if you look in the back of the papers, they normally show them before the operators and you will see at the mo there is no one selling N93's.

BMW M135i
Yep, Symbian 3rd Edition Feature Pack 1 (9.2) apparently. That IS my next phone, only thing that slightly worries me is the size and its still a good bit bigger than the N80 i've got now but with that feature set it probably won't bother me.

http://www.allaboutsymbian.com/news/item/4328_Nokia_N95-HSDPA_WiFi_5MP_Camer.php

Summary: The N95 is Nokia's first HSDPA (3.5G) device, but also boasts Wi-Fi, WCDMA, quad-band GSM, Bluetooth (including A2DP), IrDA and USB 2.0 connectivity (via mini USB connector). Other hardware features include a 5 megapixel camera, a built in GPS, TV-Out, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, a MicroSD memory card slot and 150MB of internal memory.

ST
I had an N70, loved it but OS was so crap....i'll be due a new phone in a few months....so if this is out it could be my next phone also...