ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nokia 6680 help

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
Hi, i'm having problems with it saying "memory full, please close some applications" alot. Can i do a fresh install of the nokia symbian OS or a firmware upgade of some sort?

I dont have a data cable, just a 512mb memory card so i wont be able to do i direct link to my pc.

i'm running FIRMWARE VERSION 3.1.41 or something close to that.

All help apprieciated!

thanks!

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
To do a master reset of the handeset follow the below procedure:

1 - Turn the phone off completely (it's also best to wait 10 seconds to make sure the phone is completely off before following the next step)

2 - Hold "Green", "3" and "*" keys while restarting the phone (make sure you keep holding these while the phone is booting up, do not let go until you get the "Select your location screen")

3 - Your phone is now reset back to original settings!

WILL DOING THE ABOVE MAKE MY PHONE BARRED TO ONE NETWORK IF IT HS BEEN UNLOCKED?

Focus ST
If you hold down the menu button, it tells you which applications are running. Just select it then use the exit option to close it down.

GOD I'm good...

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
yeah i kno that. but that will only show u real apllications that are installed. If u use FEexplorer you will see there are about 70 other processes that are hidden that are constantly running...